ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Seems like everyone is doing the AM track session! Anyone actually gone for the PM? Ha
The morning session is getting quickly booked up now, only a few slots left. The afternoon session is just over half full but selling well.

If you are planning on booking track time I'd book very soon :)

172 turbo
Misses due to pop around then if he's born I'll come but if not it's a no go obviously :/ track will be fun

Reactions: Nik

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My main concern is that I won't know anyone in person lol, name tags would be great!

Do the wives and girlfriends come? I'd probably stay Saturday night and enjoy the beers (no fosters though) lol!

You'll soon get to know everyone. And yes we make name badges available :up:

It's about 50/50 on people bringing WAGS.

I'll even bring some acceptable beer to drink if you come lol

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My main concern is that I won't know anyone in person lol, name tags would be great!

Do the wives and girlfriends come? I'd probably stay Saturday night and enjoy the beers (no fosters though) lol!
If you fancied going down the Friday too, the Scottish lot will be passing by Gretna and you could join in with us so you're not just turning up to CSS not knowing anyone (I'm definitely not just shamelessly doing this in an effort to get a V6 in with our convoy...) 😂

An orange one
If you fancied going down the Friday too, the Scottish lot will be passing by Gretna and you could join in with us so you're not just turning up to CSS not knowing anyone (I'm definitely not just shamelessly doing this in an effort to get a V6 in with our convoy...) 😂

Ahh now that sounds even better!! Is the Friday night camping included? I don't even own a tent lol.. Need to sort that out!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahh now that sounds even better!! Is the Friday night camping included? I don't even own a tent lol.. Need to sort that out!
Yup! All included with the tickets. I don't have one either lol, I planned on sleeping in the car, until I fitted fixed buckets and a rear roll cage and realised that's not gonna happen anymore!

An orange one
Yup! All included with the tickets. I don't have one either lol, I planned on sleeping in the car, until I fitted fixed buckets and a rear roll cage and realised that's not gonna happen anymore!

Yeah also have fixed buckets, I'm a hotel guy lol... Need a travel lodge on site ideally! But I can make do with camping for a couple of nights, it'll be a laugh!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'm bringing my Mrs, as I'm sure many others will. At least that way, I'll have someone talk to if I find no new friends :)

Im tempted to come along to this, never been to a CSS before :cool:
Yeah. I'm in same boat. Think there's a few other people going that haven't been before too.

I'm going to book this tomorrow. Make the commitment!

Not bringing the Mrs though. She'll no doubt think it's sad driving 4 hours to chat with fellow clio owners who I've never met before. Lol.

Probably skip the tent, car will be comfier I recon.