ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Yeah. Not bothered with cost.
Just thinking if it's raining a cheap tent will suck and the clio probably more comfortable than the floor. Lol.

Need to work out how to remove rear seats too. Tried before but couldn't get to the bolts.
Would be easier without seats carting the tyres up there.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Not bothered with cost.
Just thinking if it's raining a cheap tent will suck and the clio probably more comfortable than the floor. Lol.

Need to work out how to remove rear seats too. Tried before but couldn't get to the bolts.
Would be easier without seats carting the tyres up there.

Those bolts that hold the lower seat bar in, are a real nightmare to remove. Mine were seized solid!
P.S Glad your coming along dude!

Suzuki Jimny
My purple pop-up also worked ok in the rain. It's the condensation that gets you though!
I've got a proper tent this time, spent a week in it in Germany although it's only a two person so bloody tiny!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
For people wishing to camp on the Friday night, site access will be available to anyone with a Camping ticket (pink wristband) from 5.00pm.

Full details will be in the letter enclosed with your tickets.

For people wishing to camp on the Friday night, site access will be available to anyone with a Camping ticket (pink wristband) from 5.00pm.

Full details will be in the letter enclosed with your tickets.
Ok. Great.

When are the tickets dispatched? A week before?

What circuit layout is it? There's 3 odd variations.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Good news, we've just been able to slightly revise the track time schedule for the day, which will add an extra 15 minutes of running to each session!

Please note the slightly earlier start to the AM safety briefing, and shortened driver sign on time, so it's imperative that AM session drivers arrive promptly. Javelin have asked me to inform you that if you miss the briefing, it may be an hour or more before you can get individually briefed and out on track.

Track Schedule (revised):
  • 8.00am - 8.30am - Driver Sign On
  • 8.30am - Safety Briefing AM
  • 9.00am - 12.30pm - Morning Track Session
  • 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Lunch Break
  • 1.00pm - 1.30pm - Safety Briefing PM
  • 1.30pm - 5.00pm - Afternoon Track Session

Track Layout:

circuit4.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There's loads of room, don't worry, that hangar is massive. Those labels are Blytons but not necessarily the areas we will be designating for camping / cars / entertainment etc.

May be of use to anyone looking for a cheap helmet.... spotted these in halfords for 40:
f72e0db72778437a4793ee4cf4473219.jpg
Quite comfy and handy that you can try them on and I may get one as a last resort. Will try some bike shops.

I mail ordered and had to pay return postage twice as they didn't fit.

Clio 200t
If tickets are going a week out before, I'm not going to be at home, am I able to change postage location?