ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Event 27th Jan - Apple iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Titanium 182
Re: Apple Event 27th Jan

Meh, I sometimes play games etc. Guess it would be hard to use for that plus I guess that's not really the idea of the ipad. It does look kinda cool. Just prefer the idea of a macbook.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Chears Revels. I want there to be iPhone news tbh :( Maybe I'm being too optimistic.

Something better happen thats reallllly cool cos I don't remotely want one yet.
MBP is just fine.

Diesel Barge

10 hours battery life is pretty good tbh

edit: a month of standby life!! :eek:

Nah not for me
I like the protection a laptop gives the screen.. an actual keyboard... and the angle at which the screen sits when its on your lap... I mean can u imagine chilling in bed with that thing sliding about trying to balance on your knees whilst typing/fapping one out? no thanks

Diesel Barge

Pretty cool that all the iphone apps will work, but tbh i'd want a brand new facebook app, otherwise your just wasting all that new space.

Nah not for me
I like the protection a laptop gives the screen.. an actual keyboard... and the angle at which the screen sits when its on your lap... I mean can u imagine chilling in bed with that thing sliding about trying to balance on your knees whilst typing/fapping one out? no thanks

It probably levitates.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

This is gonna be cheaper than i thought. ALOT cheaper.

Notice it's not just got a black background either. That means you'll be able to change it. Which is ace!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Jailbroken iPad anyone? Not that there will be much reason too.

Oh iWant!!

Do you reckon you could use an external hardrive with one? ie could it replace my crappy vista laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.