ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Event 27th Jan - Apple iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Apple Event 27th Jan

Sure, once I've dismantled the engine to find it. I imagine it's an easier job on some cars than others though.

Completely off topic, but have you put any engine bay pics up yet? Don't think I've ever seen underneath the bonnet of the RS.. I imagine it's the same plasticcy mess of the ST, but with shinier bits

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

No shiny bits just plastic! ;)

Facelift R53 Cooper S

Another 'leaked' photo with an iPhone on top to show size comparison

iphone-itablet-size-comparison-600.jpg

I hope that's not it. It's massive depth wise.

That's probably just an old prototype. Also, why are all these 'leaked' photos such bad quality?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Whenever I get the chance to leak a photo I'll always try extra hard to make the picture quality truly awful.

Completely off topic, but have you put any engine bay pics up yet? Don't think I've ever seen underneath the bonnet of the RS.. I imagine it's the same plasticcy mess of the ST, but with shinier bits

Nothing to see really. Just an engine covered in plastic with some boost hoses and shizzle here and there.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

That's probably just an old prototype. Also, why are all these 'leaked' photos such bad quality?
Taken with an iPhone probably.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Cuddle?

Hi-fives are for queers of which I am not*.

*Unless 2 up deep-froging

I did set that up for an iPhone jibe, so well done.

I'm going to have zero use for this Tablet. I have a highly portable MBP. I also have an iPhone. But I'm still going to want it.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Because any legit photos will either have come from inside the apple campus or from a manufacturer, both will have very tight security making it almost impossible to get a decent camera in and making it very difficult to take a decent photo without making it look like you're taking a photo.

The early iPhone prototypes were massively clunky, the final prototype I saw was obviously identical to the final product, but had etchings on the glass identifying that particular prototype.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Looks like it's in some sort of protective case.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Hence the tamper bolts, its being demo'd.

Looks like the Dual dock ports rumour is true.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I'll have;

$699
128GB SSD
It will run mobile OSX

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)