ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Event 27th Jan - Apple iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Apple Event 27th Jan

I swear you'd buy a bottle of tramp ejaculate if it had an Apple logo stamped in it

Yawn, another software upgrade on a fad phone :(

Nearly as boring as people moaning about something just because it has an Apple logo on it. Apple technology is popular because it's awesome. Not because Steve put something in the water. Get over it much?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i think apple stuff is overrated.

i still buy it when i think it's decent i..e iphone but overall, you pay a premium price for the logo imo. that in itself pisses me off.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

Nearly as boring as people moaning about something just because it has an Apple logo on it. Apple technology is popular because it's awesome. Not because Steve put something in the water. Get over it much?

It's popular because the general public are sheep

It could look pretty and be s**t, and people would still buy it.

It's not only Apple products, they're just flavour of the decade.

Facelift R53 Cooper S

I'm actually looking forward to this, and i hate all Apple products but the iPhone

The only thing I have interest in is OS 4.0 for iphone, and they'll only announce it today, they won't release it for a few months, so in a few months I'll get a hard on, but not today.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I hate apple.

That little sketch with turtle neck would have been funnier using gt5! ;)

Facelift R53 Cooper S

The only thing I have interest in is OS 4.0 for iphone, and they'll only announce it today, they won't release it for a few months, so in a few months I'll get a hard on, but not today.

They're meant to announce iPhone for Verizon (CDMA networks)

OS 4.0 will come with the iPhone 4G announcement.

Here's 20 things we ALREADY know about the Apple Tablet

doghousediariestablet.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Looks like a big massive clipboard!

What's more impressive, is that the haters will hate it instantly without bothering to find out anything about it, yet they bang on about brand *****s. P.M.S. f**king. L.

Octy VRS

I'll admit I hate the Apple brand in the same way I won't ever go to a Starbucks. I will never buy anything of theirs....however my best mate has just got a very good job with them so any freebies that come my way will not be dismissed. If the link I posted has any truth then it seems rather impressive.

I like that some people dismiss all Apple products based on nothing at all other than wanting to be somehow different by not buying awesome products. Keeps the rif-raf out of the loop, and ensures exclusivity for the high rollers.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Does it look like a massive clipboard tho?

What is the use for a tablet?

Does it look like a massive clipboard tho?

What is the use for a tablet?

I'm sure we'll find out, and I'm sure you've already got a list of predefined reasons why it's a s**t overpriced fashion accessory.

ITB BG 182

People only hate it as they want it so much but dont want to give in to top branding.
At the end of the day you get what you pay for, pay cheap get s**t quality, pay more and get good.

I'm not sure I'd like the idea of a tablet. I'd prefer a macbook I think, as it seems more conventional, but the I never liked touch screen phones in the beginning.

I'm interested to see what it's like. May even want one.

Tappd'd RS

I love these Apple events - they break the monotony of the usual working week!

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

What's more impressive, is that the haters will hate it instantly without bothering to find out anything about it, yet they bang on about brand *****s. P.M.S. f**king. L.

Fraid not!

I've had to support them in the past (for work), and I have to fix my parents' when they break

Enjoy your Early Learning Centre phone, I'll stick to a proper mans tool.

awesome%20old-school%20%20mobile%20phone,%20ArrayComm%20via%20AboutDotCom.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Dude, thats not going to work too well. Considering the network it used is no longer operating.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Lols at serious Tom!

Tablet sounds crap but I look forward to seeing it.

I also look forward to the new iphone. Will I buy it? No.

Formally Clio 182

I will f**king LOL if a tablet isn't revealed. All those fanboys excited by all the rumors. Even more funny if they haven't even planned it at all.

I did hear that Apple were trying to get into the video games market again. Who knows.

P.S. I own a macbook and iPhone. Not a fan boy though.

Titanium 182

Hope they do something cool to the MBP's I've been toying with buying one all week.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

even if it's a big iphoner i still think it'll be good, definitely have it's uses i would say.

E87 118d M Sport

its not a phone. i would happily use one in replacement of a laptop (web browsing, day to day web stuff) and an e-reader. both of which are not...easy on the iphone.

Fraid not!

I've had to support them in the past (for work), and I have to fix my parents' when they break

No one cares what IT people think. You do the geeky stuff and we'll use them. That's what you're paid to do. Are you suggesting I should give a f**k how difficult it is to change a spark plug in my car when I'm never going to do it?

ROLF f**king Harris.

Why are people so concerned about what Apple do when they don't care?

I couldn't give a s**t what the new Megane is like. I don't want one. I don't like them. I don't go in the threads bitching about it and claiming everyone who likes them is a fan boy.

GTFO TBH.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

No one cares what IT people think. You do the geeky stuff and we'll use them. That's what you're paid to do. Are you suggesting I should give a f**k how difficult it is to change a spark plug in my car when I'm never going to do it?

ROLF f**king Harris.

Not at all :p I didn't expect you to care :(

You don't know how to change a spark plug? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.