ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2016 Audi RS3

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
So, you got your name down for a RS3 saloon yet?
No I need a sport back really for work.
They are trying to sell me a TTRS but over all I'm not overly happy with the situation regarding my car.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
How much is a new TTRS ?

I often look at the used ones, 25k is strong money for a "nice to look at and nice sounding" car. Maybe for the lady when we're rich...

BMW M4; S1000 RR
52g's spec'd up. NOT CHEAP.
The old TTRS has aged pretty well, that said it's only 5 years old....

Imagine paying £50k for a car and it being worth £25k 5 years later, I suppose £5k per year isn't that bad in the scheme of things though. Just sounds like a lot when you say it.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The old TTRS has aged pretty well, that said it's only 5 years old....

Imagine paying £50k for a car and it being worth £25k 5 years later, I suppose £5k per year isn't that bad in the scheme of things though. Just sounds like a lot when you say it.
Most new cars get to the 50% of purchase cost after 3 years. Audi's are fairly good on that respect. Especially the RS models.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Most new cars get to the 50% of purchase cost after 3 years. Audi's are fairly good on that respect. Especially the RS models.
Oh I get that, but most new cars don't cost £50k to start with. Even that's not horrendous in the scheme of things I suppose.

Think about the people that buy brand new, fully loaded S classes or 7 series.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Wavering off topic but read in numerous places that the previous gen TTRS is horrendously unreliable.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Mates just traded his in for 35k against a GTR. I think I'll miss it more than he will, great car.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
s**t that's mad!

Does it have adaptive cruise?
No because I'm a chav and wanted the lower 'Quattro' logo....

upload_2016-8-1_15-13-27.png

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That is quite chav.. That with adaptive cruise is my idea of a perfect daily! Do you ever get bored of something like that? (If not do you get bored of paying for something like that?)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That is quite chav.. That with adaptive cruise is my idea of a perfect daily! Do you ever get bored of something like that? (If not do you get bored of paying for something like that?)
I'm the last person to ask. I get bored of everything. I've done 13500 miles in 6 months, so you get really used to it, really quickly.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LOL Bmw's have a setting so you can change the rev's it launches at to stop that happening...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You don't own a corner shop though.

** Drove through Bradistan the other day and saw 7, yes SEVEN, RS3's outside corner shops lol.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not many RS3's round here, every other car is a Golf R now. Makes a change from every other car being a f**king Fiesta ST.

I want an RS6, the old one with the V10.. I need to use my dads firm for finance purposes