ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Don't know if I'll be coming now... Currently rolling along in this family wagon...
5618500327_42516f55b0.jpg

While mine goes in for surgery! haha :eek:

We shall see though!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
As this is coming up, and people often forget meet :eek:, I think it's time we put up a "confirmed to attend" list.

Once the list gets going, I'll add it to the first post.

1) One In A Million (he's a given) ;)
2) Rob
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

P.s Sash, isn't Rob/Danny coming? Jump in with them!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Re: 17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

1) One In A Million (he's a given)
2) Rob
3) adam172
4) Dr Jekyll (Mark)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)​

V6 PH1
2) Rob
3) adam172
4) Dr Jekyll (Mark)
5) JRS182
6) Arney101 (meeting at crawley)
7)
8)
9)

Stripped yozza'd cup
2) Rob
3) adam172
4) Dr Jekyll (Mark)
5) JRS182
7) jack _kemp + jamie
8)
9)

LY R26 #288
everyone still geared up for this? I don't wanna be waiting for people that aren't coming this time lol

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'm still coming. See the Essex convoy at Tesco Lakeside at 14:00.

2) Rob
3) adam172
4) Dr Jekyll (Mark)
5) JRS182
7) jack _kemp + jamie
8) lrj
9)

Milltek'd clio 182
heys guys, yes adam 172 everyone is welcome fella, well i cant wait to hear these decatted yobs tommorrow, you might persuade me to get one lol, JRS lol as if your isnt loud enough with the air box, yozza and decat, you nutter lol, well sash at least your still rolling up in a renault.....but just not a clio, o well your still french so its all good, looks to be a good sunny day, was a little drizzle of rain today but hopefully be nice and hot so we can all sun ourselves, see you all there people. :rasp:

Milltek'd clio 182
o i borrowed me next door neighbours camera, so will be uploading all the pictures tommorrow night, so there all up for everyone to see, anyone else going to be shooting some pics

SG9 Forester STi
I'm going to tag along with the lakeside convoy if that's cool :)

It's likely the car will be filthy as Im watching the f1 atm and can't be bothered to go clean it :eek:.

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry guys and girls can't make this one now :(. Will hopefully see you all at the diner next week.

LY R26 #288
Just got in. Was a good meet. Good to put names to faces or faces to names whatever :p. Good convoy up too.

CLIO PH1 172
Yes was a good turn out, I guess the weather helped, seemed a good place to meet as well. BBQ next time !!

Who's got pictures ???? .........

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
nice little meet, nice weather too, thanks chris. was nice to meet some more people i haven't met and catch up with some people that i have. adam, the bbq idea sounds ace!

mark