ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

Milltek'd clio 182
Date : 17th of april

River House
97 Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 4HE

Time: 2:30 - onwards.

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
5. Tyler (atheist) (got a decent camera just in case)
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
9. Struggler (and ill have a word with mike too!!)

Milltek'd clio 182

River House

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
10. Arney1

Milltek'd clio 182

River House

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
10. Arney1
11. Ra1nB1rd
12. Unfortunatley_french

Milltek'd clio 182

River House

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
10. Arney1
11. Ra1nB1rd
12. unfortunately_french !!!!!!

Milltek'd clio 182
o just a quickie, im borrowing my next door neighbours camera, its quite a decent one, so i will be snapping away like a lil professional, dont mind me:cool:

AS SAID IN THE SOUTH MIMMS THREAD, MY CAR WAS CRASHED INTO THIS EVENING RENDERING IT UNVDRIVEABLE, I HOPE IT WILL BE REPAIRED BUT I DOUBT THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR ATLEAST A MONTH. IF I GET A LIKE FOR LIKE COURTESY CAR THAT IS A RENAULT SPORT THEN I WILL POP ALONG IN THAT :( IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE ATTENDANCE LIST :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
AS SAID IN THE SOUTH MIMMS THREAD, MY CAR WAS CRASHED INTO THIS EVENING RENDERING IT UNVDRIVEABLE, I HOPE IT WILL BE REPAIRED BUT I DOUBT THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR ATLEAST A MONTH. IF I GET A LIKE FOR LIKE COURTESY CAR THAT IS A RENAULT SPORT THEN I WILL POP ALONG IN THAT :( IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE ATTENDANCE LIST :(

Ah man, sorry to hear that, bad times.

sorry to hear, don't mind taking you if your near.

Thanks alot for the offer mate, I don't know exactly where rayleigh is in relation to orpington but i'd guess you'd have to go in the opposite direction to get to me though. I'm in cheshunt so if you don't mind have a look and see if it's on the way, i'd be more than happy to jump in with you if so.

Ah man, sorry to hear that, bad times.

I know jekyll it majorly sucks, was on the way to harlow to pick up the mrs aswell! Was looking forward to cruising down to south mimms with you on sunday too, total bummer that I can't come now but i'm hoping the repair will get sorted sharpish and i get given a decentish courtesy car.

Thanks alot for the offer mate, I don't know exactly where rayleigh is in relation to orpington but i'd guess you'd have to go in the opposite direction to get to me though. I'm in cheshunt so if you don't mind have a look and see if it's on the way, i'd be more than happy to jump in with you if so.

Just had a look and its the opposite way, Hopefully someone else can take you that is near by. think Harlow is not to far from you, if i'm not mistaken. Might be work asking Mark (dr jekyll) and sort something out

Milltek'd clio 182

sorry to hear about this fella, hope your all ok tho. well it will be good if one of the members will pick you up, nice one fellas. i keep your name on the list because im sure some one will come and collect you mate. sorry for being nosey but what happened.....

Hi again guys, just to let you know what happened - Was going across a 2 lane roundabout in the right hand lane, aiming to go straight over. A woman in the left lane in a cruddy fiesta was indicating left, to go off at the same exit as me, so i carried on to then find she didn't want to go left and actually wanted to keep on going right round the roundabout, from the left lane. She then hit the passenger side of the clio denting the door, rear quarter, front wing, front bumper and chunks out of the front left wheel :( Majorly disappointed as having spent £1000 on the car since buying it getting it looking and running nice, to then have a b**ch smash into it and ruin everything. I know it was an "accident" but this is just case of a driver that doesn't know how to use a roundabout. The front wheels were also pointing in opposite directions after the crash, i'm hoping it's just a case of replacing the rack and repairing the body as I will be mortified if the car gets written off.
Now for the good news, the woman was insured with elephant, who are partnered with my company admiral so the claim is going through "in house" which takes a lot less time to process, and she has already admitted full liability which will speed things up even more! My clio is going to the repair garage monday for assessment, praying they decide to repair it. In the mean time i'm awaiting delivery of a courtesy car which will come between 12pm-2pm tomorrow :) i've been told it will likely be a 2.0 hatchback and i've requested petrol as apposed to the golf gt tdi I got when my lupo gti was written off in december last year. So in summary, can probably still attend this meet, if the car I get is s**t then Dr.Jekyll i'd be grateful if you'd pick me up of course I will provide half of your petrol. If the other car I get is good, then I will likely come in that and start my own "other marque" stand within the carpark lol :) Thanks again guys for offering me lifts considering we've never met, you all seem like really good people and look forward to seeing some of you soon!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
glad to hear that the insurance is going through, all in your favor. its a good thing she admitted liability (and rightly so, as she was in the left lane on a 2 way lane going right :mad:)
no need for petrol mate as im going that way anyway. either way your coming, whether your riding with me or driving in the convoy :)

p.s. Cs is full of good people :D