ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

LY R26 #288
I don't know the area that well, I'm from Bognor. If you can get a post code thats fine :p.

You coming up to Orpington Arney?.

Stripped yozza'd cup
We could meet at the sainsbury's petrol station.... Then there's no bumbs :)

It's about 45-50 mins to Orpington from here so if we meet at sainsbury's at about 1-1.15? Just to allow for people being late.

Stripped yozza'd cup
that'd work, i only suggested tesco so i could fill up there!

They have petrol at Sainsbury's too.... lol.

You don't want poverty spec supermarket fuel anyway. I don't buy into this fuel BS, but I don't buy it from supermarkets.

Milltek'd clio 182
lol, still all good for the sunday guys, getting the keys tommorrow, the way the weather is going it looks to be a good turn out, :cool:

Milltek'd clio 182
lovely jubbly, the more the merrier, o well thats ok then, then at least we can have two seperate meets rather than all on the day, if the weather gets any better, perhaps we ought to cruise down some where to a nice little pub. How many are expected to be going this sunday, sounds like about 30 or more people

SG9 Forester STi
I'll be popping along. Whether I'll be rocking the turini's or some tatty old dynamique alloys on the front is a different matter :S

Milltek'd clio 182
lol okey dokey, are you the one that had two puntures in the space of a week? i remember someone saying something about there wheels

SG9 Forester STi
lol okey dokey, are you the one that had two puntures in the space of a week? i remember someone saying something about there wheels

Lol no but I feel sorry for whoever that was! The camber I'm running doesn't like healthy tread so has made two otherwise perfect tyres useless for an inch of baldness.

SG9 Forester STi

Lol no but I feel sorry for whoever that was! The camber I'm running doesn't like healthy tread so has made two otherwise perfect tyres useless for an inch of baldness.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I just need to fix my f**king K-tec. It's buggered the hangers so it's hanging low and leaking from the cat - midpipe join now.

LY R26 #288
I just need to fix my f**king K-tec. It's buggered the hangers so it's hanging low and leaking from the cat - midpipe join now.

lol nice!. I just been out doing that joint on mine. It was blowing like a Thai bride. Wacked some high temp sealent on it and cranked up the clamp it seems ok for now.

JRS - As if you weren't loud enough already...

Jekyll - I thought you had the scorpion 192 cos others were too loud (changed your tune quickly...decat FTW ;))

and looks like it should be a good turn out...looking forward to it

CLIO PH1 172
whaaaaaat, why did i not see this thread. is it ok if i come along? i work like 10 mins from there and finish at 2 on a sunday ?