ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 16v or Williams

original met black is the better colour tbf. ;)

car-1.jpg

om nom

so the performance improvement has nothing whatsoever to do with the larger capacity block, redesigned head, redesigned manifold, redesigned cams etc etc etc. thats performance.

I dont think we are going to be able to have a proper discussion unless you learn the basic communications skills of reading and understanding.

You seem to struggle with basic comprehension, then launch a verbal diatribe using the scattered thoughts in your head.

I dont think we are going to be able to have a proper discussion unless you learn the basic communications skills of reading and understanding.

You seem to struggle with basic comprehension, then launch a verbal diatribe using the scattered thoughts in your head.

Dan, have you ever owned a clio 16v or a williams?

Me, 2live and plenty of others over on the mk1 forums have, the suspension is the main difference between the two cars, I can't speak for the trophy but I'd imagine the sachs dampers are the main culprit again.

Williams wheels are going to give you 6.25mm of extra track and they're not even that light, compared to aftermarket wheels they're heavy.

williams and trophy
Dan, have you ever owned a clio 16v or a williams?

Me, 2live and plenty of others over on the mk1 forums have, the suspension is the main difference between the two cars, I can't speak for the trophy but I'd imagine the sachs dampers are the main culprit again.

Williams wheels are going to give you 6.25mm of extra track and they're not even that light, compared to aftermarket wheels they're heavy.

lol^^^^ dan = nob = stromba

he really is as clueless and opinionated as his reputation professes