ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 8v Can I increase your 75hp?

Clio Sport Phase I
Hy, I registered on this page recently. Whit one photo of my car. Here, in argentine, I can not increase the engine power. I want to know if someone of here konws if it is possible.. and how can I do it!!

Thnx very much!!
Poyo

53 Clio's & counting
it amazes me how nicer a car feels after a proper decent service, and bits like t/body clean etc

Clio Sport Phase I
Ok. Thx for your opinion. I want a little more hp's, more reaction, more final speed... I don't want change the car.. I just want more power and I don't know how..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
With an energy engine, well.

Could do a few small beeather mods. I rekon you have a Mark 1, so you could take off the TB as said and clean it up nicely, will really make a difference.
A decat and a exhaust will show gains of a few BHP, but dont expect 10BHP over what the engine does without going into major rebuilding.

Clio Sport Phase I
With an energy engine, well.

Could do a few small beeather mods. I rekon you have a Mark 1, so you could take off the TB as said and clean it up nicely, will really make a difference.
A decat and a exhaust will show gains of a few BHP, but dont expect 10BHP over what the engine does without going into major rebuilding.

Thx man.. I don't want open the engine yet..

Sorry for my answer, but... What is TB?..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Thx man.. I don't want open the engine yet..

Sorry for my answer, but... What is TB?..

TB - Throttle body, when you press the accelerator it opens the butterfly which allows air into the system to drive the engine.

This will need a good clean and you should notice it will be a bit more responsive.