ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol

jaz

Clio 172 MK1
Does anyone on this forum use Zymol. I have been using this on my car for 6 months now and its a fantastic product, I will post some pics of my 172 to show the depth of shine, it also lasts ages!!....

Citroen saxo vtr
I use zymol cleaner and carbon wax, still on the hunt for a clio 172, but heres the results on my saxo

vtr_4.JPG

very_shiney_bonnet.jpg

nice_shine.jpg

106 GTi
I used Zymol an Swissol products for a few years till I found out the same results can be obtained with Carnuba waxes that cost a fraction of the price.

I use Zymol Cleaner Wax, and if you do what the instructions say, and after buffing off, you give it a light spray of water, and buff up again, the shine is soooo deep.

I also use the Zymol shampoo, and find that very good too (with a splodge of wax in the same bucket) you then dont have to polish it if you are just doing a quick wash and dry.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've used the titanium wax on mine in the past. The results were amazing, but as r-jay has said, you can achieve the same, if not better for a lot less.

Trophy after Zymol: Click me
182 after Zymol: Click me

106 GTi
David_Snaresbrook said:
I use Zymol Cleaner Wax, and if you do what the instructions say, and after buffing off, you give it a light spray of water, and buff up again, the shine is soooo deep.

I also use the Zymol shampoo, and find that very good too (with a splodge of wax in the same bucket) you then dont have to polish it if you are just doing a quick wash and dry.

Just for your info Turtle Wax makes both of these products for zymol!

The shampoo is very good though.