ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zymol titanium

can you apply this by foam pad or does it have to be melted and app by hand as want to try it at weekend

cheers dave

106 GTi
I just warm it up first with my fingers and use a foam hand pad to apply it, Zymol say to apply it using your bare hands though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Applyin by hand it very difficult imo! Getting an even coverage requires time and practice!

Megane 225
It can be applied with a foam pad, but you can achieve a better finish if done by using ur bare hands. I use the Zymol destiny wax and the finish is far better when using hands. Apparently the heat and sweat react with the wax!

CS Dungeon
I apply all the Zymol wax's by hand apart from Carbon

That said a foam applicator will be more then fine mate

106 GTi
It can be applied with a foam pad, but you can achieve a better finish if done by using ur bare hands. I use the Zymol destiny wax and the finish is far better when using hands. Apparently the heat and sweat react with the wax!

I did a panel with my Destiny by hand and one with a foam hand pad, both looked exactly the same.