ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zonda C9 launch

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Being a bit BMW-gay with the gradual launch process, but they'll be updating the site with video as january progresses.
http://www.deusventi.com/

At the end of the 1st vid, weird looking key? Edit: Actually looks like a die cast of the new car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It could look mental!

I love a nice key aswell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hopefully Clarkson will get the name right on this one. I shout at the TV every time he says it. :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've heard very little about it to be fair.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There's a few yt vids of the prototype knocking about, looks curvier than the current car. Twin turbo v12 made specifically for the car, by amg I'm guessing.

Evo 8 MR
lol, what a s**t video, I take it thats what Zonda owners do, drink tea out of an old bids little tea cup.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive got to say Zonda's are my fave super cars i love how outrageous they are.

Zonda's are awesome. I hope this new car is as wild. Is it going to be named Zonda though? As I thought it was replacing it?!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've just seen the final pics on google. Can't link, I'm on my phone, but good god what have they done. Hideous, crap. Gullwing doors, disgraceful front end. A makeover that's worse than the clio200.
Jesus wept. As did fangio :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Oh dear god
6d9c46e6-cfca-7cc1.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Hmmm..... I very much think it will be something that grows on you overtime.

The back end looks similar to a 458 with the lights positioned where they are, I am not fan of of the doors, wheels or the front end. But the interior is lovely.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I actually f*cking LOVE that. Only thing that I can see you point on is the Basking Shark front end, but the rest is pure p**n. It looks tiny!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Yeah.

Sat in an SLS at MPH this year, I reached up to close the door, then realised. Worst thing was, the sales dolly saw me and closed it for me. FML.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
tbh i wasn't massively keen on the zonda until i saw it in real life and fell in love, im sure itll be the same for this.

S3, HD Nightster
Disappointing. I thought it was going to be an all new car, but its just a tasteless re hash of the zonda....