ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zed Clayed and Waxed

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Hi everyone,

I picked up my 350Z a couple of weeks ago and so far I've been loving it. (Just wish we had the nice weather more consistently)
I thought I'd share a few pictures I took this weekend after over 4 hours of claying, waxing and restoring the paintwork.
Sundays weather was perfect for a few ciders while spending time sorting the car :rasp:.

Hq5BTHW.jpg

h12jj8A.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I still really cant work out if I like these or not. Sometimes I hate them but the other day I saw an electric blue one that looked great tbh.

Needs Rays.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Lovely!

What year is that? The wheels don't look like the regular non-Rays. I'm itching for a tintop myself... Priorities...

It's 2004, the alloys are the same as the ones below. I'm not sure if these are JDM only alloys but I plan on getting the rays soon anyway.

1.jpeg

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
What is the noise like with the roof up at speed?

It depends if you mean the engine or the wind :rasp: lol.

The engine sounds great when accelerating and at higher speeds the wind isn't too noisy. That may be due to mine having a wind deflector though? If it does get too loud I turn the stereo up :D.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
It depends if you mean the engine or the wind :rasp: lol.

The engine sounds great when accelerating and at higher speeds the wind isn't too noisy. That may be due to mine having a wind deflector though? If it does get too loud I turn the stereo up :D.

Just realised you said up and not down lol. It's fairly quite but obviously not as quite as a non convertible.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yes I meant up, I'd have to drive one, but the only reason I automatically side with the Coupe is 'because of race car'. And in reality, having the top down while driving anywhere is great fun. Combine it with being a V6, LSD and relatively affordable that's some package.

What seats are in yours ?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Yes I meant up, I'd have to drive one, but the only reason I automatically side with the Coupe is 'because of race car'. And in reality, having the top down while driving anywhere is great fun. Combine it with being a V6, LSD and relatively affordable that's some package.

What seats are in yours ?

I'm not sure what they're called and I'm also not sure if they are a UK option. They're electric and heated and really comfy to sit in.

Not the greatest photo in the world but you get the idea.
2e9egyqa.jpg

Looks nice.

I always wanted the tan seats, couldn't find any when I was looking.

Those heated seat buttons though, felt very industrial pressing them.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Looks nice.

I always wanted the tan seats, couldn't find any when I was looking.

Those heated seat buttons though, felt very industrial pressing them.

Yeah I've noticed the heated seat buttons seem really out of place compared to the rest of the interior. Almost like they've been fitted aftermarket.