ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ZCW wheels ? has any one heard of them ?

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
i seen a set of zcw wheels on ebay but the guy only has 3 ,,,they seem look nice looking wheels,,,,as long as good on the car it wouldnt matter who they r made by

PB Clio 172
well I think it would what if the paint starts peeling with the salt and all that. guess no one has used these wheels day to day

1999 Clio 172
Hi

Avoid these wheels because they suffer from premature corrosion after very few miles.

Can't dissagree more!

I have ZCW Grace on my Golf, which are fully polished (normally known for laquer peel/corrosion etc) and they still look nearly brand new after a good clean, well, apart from the massive kerb marks caused by a Saxo driver:mad: ! Several friends/aquaintances of mine have their wheels too, and have never had any problems.

The only thing I can think of is when a friend bought some Angel wheels from them, and they had a nasty scratch on the polished lip. He emailed the comapny, and a replacement arrived the next day.

The styles are a bit hit and miss, depending on what car they're going on, but the from my own, and friends experience, the quality is spot on.

Thinking some of these for the 172 :p http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/15_Inch_ZCW_R5_Hyper_Black_Alloy_Wheels__7222