ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zaino'd the Micra GT

After asking a million questions in the detailing section, I bought some Zaino products and cleaned the car.

I planned on claying, but decided against it as I didn't have the time.

I did use Amigo, Z2, Z6 and Z8. I'm happy with how it turned out, just needs claying.

3f66dffb.jpg

41213e17.jpg

fbf780ef.jpg

4a65a9b5.jpg

eab0602c.jpg

Seeing Christopher's Amigo/Zaino'd photos swayed me to these products :eek:

Mini Cooper S
Looks fresh! Shame on you for having mismatched tyres on the rear axle! What about matt blacking the centre section of the front bumper, below the grill?

306 GTI-6
Lol i was expecting to see a Micra.

Car looks good. But was it worth doing all that if you are going to have it clay it?

Looks fresh! Shame on you for having mismatched tyres on the rear axle! What about matt blacking the centre section of the front bumper, below the grill?

I've never actually noticed the tyres before :eek:

The metal part has been coated once, but it's not taken to it very well.

Lol i was expecting to see a Micra.

Car looks good. But was it worth doing all that if you are going to have it clay it?

I'll clay it in a few months now, I can practice on the wife's car too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely CJ. Looking really really clean and fresh. Always important with Silver, lighter colours is the decon stages.

Definitely pick up Iron X for using after Tardis. Don't clay your car with using a tar remover. Clay isn't for removing tar.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Love that silver. Looks like a polished Aluminium!

Need to get some Zaino!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Looks ni e mate, is there much flake pop to that colour, as it looks very wet. Close up shot of the shine needed!