ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

RB One Eight Two
Gave the car a wash yesterday, it was recently clayed, polished and waxed. So I tried out some Z-8 which got delivered to my door on Tuesday. I have to say it is incredible, the best sealant I have used, it just brings the car to life.

Highly recommend it for people that havn't tried it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's gloss enhancing is incredible imo mate. Make sure you have protection underneath it though, it'll only last about a week it isn't really a spray sealant as you would think. It offers minimal protection. :)

One of my favourite products.

Not a 320d
It's gloss enhancing is incredible imo mate. Make sure you have protection underneath it though, it'll only last about a week it isn't really a spray sealant as you would think. It offers minimal protection. :)

One of my favourite products.

I really urge you tro try M135 mate. Needs an extra wipe down once its been buffed just to get it right, which in my experience Z8 doesnt require. But its cheap, durable and looks good. Seriously I doubt you could tell the difference.

RB One Eight Two
A few shoddy, grainy pics taken after work...but you get the idea.

5538069798_fae622ef3b.jpg

5537489921_abd6886fd1.jpg

5537488657_532e578bae.jpg

5538066206_983cd60a72.jpg

5537486289_9a02367125.jpg

5538064002_9de942f8c4.jpg

5537483873_1612255196.jpg

RB One Eight Two
That looks as though it gives a great gloss, looks wet :)

I'm blown away by the stuff. When i read on the back of the bottle "Congratulations, you are holding the worlds most advanced detailing spray" I was like yeah alright, but it really is superb.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
How is this stuff say after a few days / week? is there still the high gloss finish? how does this compare to z6

I'm starting to come to the opinion QD's aren't really worth the money. they only seem to give any improvement after initial application which soon wares off. I'm basing my theory on Megs mist and wipe / ultimate detailer and the AG rapid detailer products though.

Honda & VW
Currently got this in my CYC basket as we speak however i am now pondering getting 2 x bottles of Werkstatt Acrylic Gloss for the same money or get 1 bottle of this and 1 x Acrylic Jett Trigger.....

Hmmmmm....

RB One Eight Two
To be honest I only applied it today so I will let you know what it is like after a week. I have found Aquartz Reload has always been glossy after a week.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How is this stuff say after a few days / week? is there still the high gloss finish? how does this compare to z6

I'm starting to come to the opinion QD's aren't really worth the money. they only seem to give any improvement after initial application which soon wares off. I'm basing my theory on Megs mist and wipe / ultimate detailer and the AG rapid detailer products though.

Don't base your opinion on those mate Z6 and Z8 are in a different league! They will show gloss for a week on a daily car imo.

Think of Z8 as Z6 with some added protection. :) Z6 is the best QD on the market.

Yellow belly get Z6 or Z8 instead of gloss. Get Jett to use and Lsp and use it every 3 washes. Forget the glos. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate. I don't buy crap, I buy once.

Although I did own collinites 476! :eek: Z8 will top up with a little protection after a wash Z6 will be a simple wipe down product! I use a lot of it!

Have a look at my last detail and my next detail aswell should show a few different products.

Not a 320d
Wash, dry, spray on pannel, wipe with clean dry F cloth, turn cloth and buff..
Z8 adds protection. If you walk round a car with bare paintwork itll last the best part of 2 months.

Not a 320d
Erm. It doesnt lol. Dust is dust mate you cant escpate the peril of it.

Dust is like Gally, its always there, and it comes and rapes you when you dont expect it.

Just a sealant at the end of the day. It looks good, adds gloss, helps flake ping so to speak and makes washing/drying easier.

RB 182
I'm blown away by the stuff. When i read on the back of the bottle "Congratulations, you are holding the worlds most advanced detailing spray" I was like yeah alright, but it really is superb.

i've thought that so many times when a product makes grand claims! - looks awesome though, im amazed.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fair fair mate, even PB sometimes mention glos isn't always required. I use Z6 more because i'd rather see the beading from my LSP rather than the Z8.

But it just brings the car to life.

Honda & VW
I use Z6 more because i'd rather see the beading from my LSP rather than the Z8.
But it just brings the car to life.

So Z8 is a better product in the summer i.e. no rain, Z6 for when the weather is cr#p.
I've just bought some to see how good it really is.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well Z8 is awesome all year round but if you're topping a newly laid wax with it, it'll bead itself so it won't bead tightly like the wax that's underneath. Perfect for the summer after a wash and try. :) Re-intall that just waxed look.

It lays down a little protection of it's own so the beading comes from that but think of it this way. Z8 is like Z6 but with added protection so I use Z6 at this time of year so I don't disturb the LSP but still get the looks.

Not a 320d
Apply Z8 to bare paintwork. If your parents cars or whatever are lying about and need a quick spruce, try it.

Then youll see just what it does.