ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4MC's & CSL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Tagged along with the CS meet up the Spital of Glenshee.

Amazing roads and some serious fun! Wasn't out with the camera much.

ALi

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

Iceberg 172
Some of my favourite cars there!

I can see myself in a 3.0si Z4 cab on CSL wheels!

Lovely pics of beautiful cars!

M2 Competition
Prefer the z4 with the front plate in place Ali if im honest, but cracking pics and your car looks stunning mate :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Want more pictures!

I miss your shoots Ali!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Prefer the z4 with the front plate in place Ali if im honest, but cracking pics and your car looks stunning mate :)

Dan, it's going back on. Had my fun with it! Everytime i pass traffic i brick it. Would be typical i get pulled on way to see a client... All 3 cars need a respray after the run tho...It was like driving in a sandblaster.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That boy drifting the CSL @ Glenshee was class!!

No pics of the RS's?

Aye i was pischin masel. I thought 'f**k that' my paint will get shagged!...Oh well, that happened anyway.

Nah, no pics of the RS's...Wasn't really in a photography mood...(Hangover)

Turbos.
Personally think it looks ace without the plate.... 100x better!

My CSL had a few front resprays because of the bumper being CF. Something about the paint not sitting on it as well.

White clique
Looks super with the alloys, i reckon i might swap mine over as my splits are starting to bubble (they all do) and are starting to piss me off.

Much much did you get them for Ali and where from (i.e second hand or new from BMW)?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Aye i was pischin masel. I thought 'f**k that' my paint will get shagged!...Oh well, that happened anyway.

Nah, no pics of the RS's...Wasn't really in a photography mood...(Hangover)
th_Cliosportroadtrip07011.jpg

:rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
camera on the wrong setting?

No.

Red never suited the Z4 imo.

I love it. I wanted an Imola one...But nowt available when i was looking

Personally think it looks ace without the plate.... 100x better!

My CSL had a few front resprays because of the bumper being CF. Something about the paint not sitting on it as well.

Too much worry tbh Rob. I use the car for work...But yes i agree it looks more meaty. But i don't think the stick on plates look good. It's all or nothing.

Si's CSL needs a front end job too, and the carbon bits are past the point of no return...Imo...His steering wheel and side of the PP's are worn too! Shame. (54k)

Looks super with the alloys, i reckon i might swap mine over as my splits are starting to bubble (they all do) and are starting to piss me off.

Much much did you get them for Ali and where from (i.e second hand or new from BMW)?

Bought them off my Bro, £600 with decent PS2's! I rip'd him off really. I'm buyin PS2's for the rear again, don't rate the Vredesteins...No balance.

White clique
are they 19"s right?

Seen some reps on ebay but the rims dont look as thin, making the overall alloy looks smaller, i'm up for a set though.

Porsche Boxster987S
they all looked crackin on saturday:approve: The csl doing the drifting was class:evil:

Turbos.
Si's CSL needs a front end job too, and the carbon bits are past the point of no return...Imo...His steering wheel and side of the PP's are worn too! Shame. (54k)

A lot of people replace the wheels, but in reality a shampoo brings them up ok, then use a razor to shave the fluff off!

Not sure on seats, i would dread a high mileage one TBH. Replacement parts are too pricey.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TBH he swapped his Z4 for one. Z4 was a 58 plate on 14k i think, he got 24 for it. Then bought the CSL on 54k on a 53 plate for 28...Hummm....It's lovely, much more track focused, but the Z4 is a more usable day to day car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Full front bumper respray.

£200 cash for you.