ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4MC

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Actually very disappointed in the pics! Incredible noisy, took over 200pics and these were the best. I need more help with Night shots obviously. Tried the fish eye and everyone had a mark on it! Gutted! Will get some daytime shots soon! In my eye the car looks great, pics don't portray the colour, or background colours!

Ali

Z4.jpg

Z44.jpg

Z42.jpg

Z43.jpg

Glacier White 197 Cup
Awsome car and pics ali. Can't see anything wrong with the last 3. they are fantastic in my eyes!

Porsche Boxster987S
simply awesome mate!!!!! It looks fantastic. i would LOVE you to take some decent pics of my car!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
superb locations.

just a typical night for ali, lurking baout the aberdeen streets in the darkness. TART!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice!

needs the private plate transferring...

It's on the Vee. May get another plate. All depends on whether i keep the Vee or not.

Nice pics and stunning car. You enjoying it?

Yes! Total breath of fresh air! So quiet, seriously quick. Comfy...What more can you want from a car. Bit thirstier than the Vee tho Avg about 15mpg.

Trophy #490
So you're considering getting rid of the Vee!? :eek:
Never thought I'd hear you say that! If you do, first dibs please! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Come see me at FCS. Won't be selling before then...But may have discussions then. I want decent money for it so that incentive 'NOT' to sell!

already told you one of my fav cars out at the moment

love it scottish, good enough photos as well

jamie

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Special cars. As said, I saw one in Techno-Violet with CSL/CS wheels. Thats the only thing I'd change.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
techno-violet? :S

CSL wheels are 2k mate and i'm seriously skint. I've got alot of expenses on at the mo!

Snotter's
taking a look at one of these at the weekend as i dont really need a practical car anymore.

Great pics