ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4M

Tangoed Works
love it, prob could do with better wheels though. Interesting about what you say about taking till now to really like it. Its true, I think when you go to something totally different. With cliosports, I think they are extremley easy to drive fast and really flatter the drivers.

When you move to other layouts or different types of cars that require different driving styles to master, you only really get to love them after a few months of mastering the technique.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We'll see! I'm tryin to get away from spending money on cars! A member on here is tryin to get me to go fcukin bonkers and buy something. Whilst i think i could...i would cripple my lifesyle. The Z is std and i'm generally not that fussed with it...I know that sounds bad, but it can get dirty and i'm not fussed.

I nearly sold it after a month, it's just dull...But thats it's function, it's not overly good looking, it doesn't really turn heads...But it's bloody fast and handles well...Better than the vee in a number of ways. But it will always be my daily driver, not my 'toy!'

On a nice day, 2 sets of keys sitting there, i'd be in the vee every time!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Snifferdog is here i see... When's the next knockhill, i'll have it that weekend!! ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ali before the mileage creeps up and depreciation kicks in im sure youd get a good price for the M barge...

I'm heading to knockhill this time home I think.

Personally I like the Z4. Felt like a modern TVR minus the noise! Good that you have the Vee aswell, though you dont really 'need' to have two top end cars really.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ali before the mileage creeps up and depreciation kicks in im sure youd get a good price for the M barge...

M's are going UP in value! It's on 20k miles so no much!

I'm heading to knockhill this time home I think.

Personally I like the Z4. Felt like a modern TVR minus the noise! Good that you have the Vee aswell, though you dont really 'need' to have two top end cars really.

Ta-rue! Other boy on Z4 forum said the same. Modern trevor.

I really hope the hypercar still fills me with joy!! :) First time i drive it, is to FCS! lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks good fella. Agree with you on not spending cash on it, it'll never be a car you love, may as well bank the cash and get something epic at a later date.

Wouldn't go for a 360 though, they really do feel old next to the new gen (Gallardo, 430, R8 etc) and they aren't quick enough. The noise makes my balls tingle though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks good fella. Agree with you on not spending cash on it, it'll never be a car you love, may as well bank the cash and get something epic at a later date.

Wouldn't go for a 360 though, they really do feel old next to the new gen (Gallardo, 430, R8 etc) and they aren't quick enough. The noise makes my balls tingle though.

Hummm...Agree'd! We'll see! Need a bonus

needs a cliosport sticker tbh

LOL!...Eh Naw!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
IMG_1009.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Change of wheels is required but you'll still feel less of a man because your friend has a G!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Less of man. Erm, doubt it. I'd imagine the slight build and tiny penis would take care of that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol the seriousness of this thread is off the scale!

Maybe I should have put a wink at the end of my comment that always seems to help with jokes on here.