ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z3 in bits! 56k no way

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Ok due to on going interactions with the insurance company and the police all im aloud to say at the moment is that a bus went into the side of me :mad: and it was his fault(he was on the wrong side of the road-I went up on bank to avoid but he still hit me). Dont ask questions about it as they wont be answered. Sorry to be an arse but it has to be this way for a bit. :dapprove:

My car has just be announced as a write off so im not too happy.:mad:

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

RIP Z3 - some memorial pics to remember :(

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

Leon Cupra 300
Shame that as it was really tidy. Bus drivers are ass's the amount of running i have with them is unreal, they use them as weapons and take major chances considering they can be full of people! They'd have their asses sued if they hit anything. t***s

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a shame,i liked that car
Hope your ok mate and you get twice what you paid for it
Where theres blame theres a claim...lol

ian

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh im ok, just came out the car with a headache! Cars f**ked though and cant be fixed so im on the look out for something asap (172, 106gti etc below 3k though as will save some money back)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Thanks for all the replies, it was in amazing condition, I kept putting it up for sale but then realised how much I like it :( Thanks again

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Thank you for everyones concerns :approve:

To be honest im lucky im still here! If I was in my clio I proberly wouldnt have been here today. Considering a bus hit me I think I did pretty good!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Lucky Boy!!!

My ex has on exactly the same from new, nice car same about the after sales service. IMO

OK question if I may, what you getting next?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
yeh thats cool, 106 gti just until I know how the insurance will pan out!

Whats wrong with the after care? Everything I had done they well really good about!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6

Whats wrong with the after care? Everything I had done they well really good about!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Had car from new and wouldn't replace the roof as it started leaking after 11 months.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
ok then thats pretty bad!

I went to the really big bmw dealer in brighton, great service :) although had to argue about them getting my abs pump done!