ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z-10 Leather in a bottle......

Titanium 182 full fa
Had a delivery of this item yesterday....wow, it is really good stuff. Made my leather look real nice and brand new, and the smell is really like it says on the bottle(leather in a bottle).
Would recomend it to everybody......

106 GTi
Been using it for just over a year now since I got the 182, keeps the leather looking and feeling just like it does from the factory.

Alternate between this and 1Z leathercare which I use if the leather needs cleaning, and then condition with the Z10.

A must buy from me too.

Did you get the Z9 cleaner?

Titanium 182 full fa
no i didnt Rich, bit skint this month and the mortgage is out sat so had to be carefull, but i will be getting it...

Read loadsa Threads and saw u swore buy it so thought id take the plunge, great stuff.....

106 GTi
Just wondered what you where using as a cleaner? - I have not tried anything other then the 1Z and Z10 on mine since new, as they work so well dont really want to risk anything else.

Titanium 182 full fa
Rich said:
Just wondered what you where using as a cleaner? - I have not tried anything other then the 1Z and Z10 on mine since new, as they work so well dont really want to risk anything else.
Ive just been using a damp leather that i had new kicking aound as the seats arnt really that dirty. (i no i shudnt)..
But i will be buying some Z9 in the near future so will let u no what its like.

106 GTi
Nice one, keep us posted.

I wipe mine down weekly with a damp MF, and must say never seen any dirt come off either.