ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YR02, Wakefield Rd Huddersfield

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
ha ha i wondered who that was! was just gonna post a similar thread! yup twas me! i waved when u flashed me and turned off dont know if ya saw! :D was on the way to my mums lol, normally see me round milnsbridge!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
ps many thanks for the heads up on Twist Grip n Spanner, top lads and have looked after our lasses car for us through its problems!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I thought it might have been you. I recognised the exhaust from the meet the other week (seems to hang low). Yeah I saw you wave but couldn't wave back as that junctions at a funny angle to get out of to go up...

No probs about Twist Grip.. Dave (who owns it) has looked after my car for 4 years now. Can't fault the work or the prices tbh. Have you seen his Trans-Am that he's restoring? Saw the engine in the workshop a while ago and it looked spotless. Should be cool as f**k once he's finished it...

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Lol yeah I'm not keen on my exhaust tbh..... Doesn't look right!

And no didn't know he had a trans Am!! That's ace, what age is it? I've been wanting a trans am for YEARS! Might have to ask for a nosey next time I'm down there (my belts need doing soon!)