ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YP54 ??? Black 182 Sol Central N'Hampton

Golf GTI PP Mk7
spotted it in the carpark under the Vue centre saturday night, looked absolutely spanking, gorgeous car!

Wooo hoo that'll be me!! And there's me starting to think i never get spotted. Spent friday night giving her a good buffing so she was looking nice and clean, good ole Permaguard.:approve:

megane 225
what what what?! how come i havent seen this about? lol
Spent all day driving around today, havent seen many clio sports around recently :(

Cheers for the welcome guys, i haven't seen many rs clios for a while but i'll keep my eyes peeled for any friendly faces:approve:

Megane 225
Dam i was in sol cenral on sat night watching transformers had to park on the lower level as it was quite full....

Did someone say beer... hell yeah.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
henry, ud be the silver 197 parked arse end to the entrance then eh? spotted that as we went in, lol.

wasnt in my cup tho, i was in a fiat cinq, yay, go me, lol.

went cinema to see simpsons, which was pretty good. and yes we need another meet.