ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport exhaust video - 2004 182

Titanium 182
I miss my Yozzasport so much, I went and found the video of it my friend and I made last summer and uploaded it to youtube. Turn up your speakers and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uh6Le2wSw0

_MG_7279.jpg

_MG_7347.jpg

_MG_7344.jpg

Last edited:
  RB One Eight Two
It's on the cards, including gearbox mounts. I can definitely feel the movement!

I'm abit confused lol. Have you still got your Yozza then, as you said you miss it?

LY R26 #288
It sounds louder in real life I gotta say. Videos dont seem to do it justice at all. When I picked mine up it sounded so much nicer than I expected. Gotta love blipping the throttle on the down shifts :cool:

How comes you sold yours buddy?.

LY R26 #288
Each to their own, I enjoyed it in the time I had it but the noise did get a bit much; I almost felt slightly embarrassed when I had a passenger in the car.

haha. That doesn't worry me. At the end of the day its your car, your the one who drives it and you can do what you like with it. f**k what anyone else thinks. Everyones entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you want to do.

Where abouts in sussex you from matey?.

People need to stop posting Yozza videos!! It's going to end up seriously inflicting some damage to my wallet

Titanium 182
haha. That doesn't worry me. At the end of the day its your car, your the one who drives it and you can do what you like with it. f**k what anyone else thinks. Everyones entitled to their own opinion but it doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you want to do.

Where abouts in sussex you from matey?.

Haha I know, but taking a girl out on a date, pulling up outside her outside her house with my exhaust rasping and popping didn't send the right signals!

I'm from East Grinstead buddy, yourself?

LY 182
Yozza FTW.

I remember when I visited Fred, one of the first things he did was look at the exhaust and say "Proper exhaust" in an approving manner lol.