ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport decat groupbuy

Hi lads. following on from the previous thread with a different supplier i have been in touch with yoz and he given me prices on a group buy:

Based on 10 172 - £105 including delivery. £110 if you require lamda plug. Rather than £125

Based on 5 182 - £95 including delivery - £103 if you require lamda plug & clamp.

Obviously the yozza item is more expensive but is of far superior quality and comes guaranteed. Considering the margins i think its a great price!

Lets start the ball rolling!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It's a shame no one makes a 2 piece item so a 182 cat could be fitted.

Good price though.

S2 106 GTI
I have an Orbisoud fitted to my Trophy would the Yoz decat match up to this??

The end of the Orb is shaped like a mushroom and fits into the cat which is like a trumpet. :)

Rich

ibiza cupra
It's a shame no one makes a 2 piece item so a 182 cat could be fitted.

Good price though.
thats a genius idea mate. a 2 piece de cat pipe for the 172 so when mot time comes around you can just put a 182 cat on an save all the s**t of putting a 172 cat back on.:clap::star::clap::star::clap::star::clap:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
thats a genius idea mate. a 2 piece de cat pipe for the 172 so when mot time comes around you can just put a 182 cat on an save all the s**t of putting a 172 cat back on.:clap::star::clap::star::clap::star::clap:
Is it possible Yoz?

S2 106 GTI
Yeah it fits the standard cat but when clamping up it doesn't seem to get a good hold, like the clamp is tightening more on the orb than the cat.....wondered if getting a decat (which is a performace part) might give a better fit

RB 182
Lets start the ball rolling!

1. Riley

1. Meek_Racing

Yoz, any luck with that quote for the custom centre pipe? PM me or can chat tommoz as I work half day on Friday :)

SQ5
Its not really no - as the join between the 172 cat and the centre section is a different type of joint. One is a flange (ho ho) the other is a bell.

/y0z

It is easily possible!

You'd just cut the original one and stick two flanges on either side of the cut surely, You'd have to make sutin up for the cat to fit back though.

Its possible just not a cheap way of doing it :p

421 Cammed 172
Tooney i may have found someone who can do us some. Im not sure on price yet he's gotta get back to me so when i know ill pass the info on to you.

I think the reason the previous group buy had so many names down was the price and so i'll be using the previous price as a target.

I'll tell the guy there will be about 10 - 15 of us in on it and then PM you about it.

Cool mate, personally i'm not in need of a decat as i have one but i'm happy to run the group buy fella

Still have faith in this one though as IMO is a f**king great price off yoz and first rate quality

£20 off lads come on make it work! Its only £27 more than the orig group buy for a proven far better product with crucially a guarantee

PHS 1 172 SILVER
1. Riley
2.Lisa16v

1. Meek_Racing

i want one now lol

Golf GTD Mk7
I have an Orbisoud fitted to my Trophy would the Yoz decat match up to this??

The end of the Orb is shaped like a mushroom and fits into the cat which is like a trumpet. :)

Rich

The cat comes fitted in one with the exhaust on orbisouds. Are you sure it's separate?

Lionel Richie
hand made, TIG welded (everyone else uses MIG), OE fit flanges (not close replicas like everyone else uses) fully polished, lifetime warranty to OE purchaser, just a sexy bit of kit, you can't see it, but i always want the best

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
whats the difference betweenm the 172 and 182 decats, i thought they would have been the same.

1. Riley
2.Lisa16v
3. R20 CWH

1. Meek_Racing

Hi pal the 172 and 182 are fitted with different exhuast manifolds, are are therefore different lengths. The 182 item is basically a straight pipe compared to the 172 item with afew twists in it, and uses more material....