ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport 182 Exhaust Update.

After Fred fitted my 182 exhaust he told me that my mounts had fooked!!

These pics are from my "old" mounts, with no other changes... as you can see, its poo!!

Picture-004aa.gif

Picture-005aa.gif

I tried the £1:50 Rubber from halfords trick, but just couldnt quite get it right!

So I took the plunge, and bought 2 new Renault exhaust mounts at £21 each, Part No' 77 004 243 39

and with no other alterations the difference was quite amazing!!

Picture-032aa.gif

Picture-031aa.gif

As you can see, it sits just about perfect now. So in short, If it don't hang right, Buy the mounts!
yes, I paid 42 quid for new exhaust mounts, but Im glad I bloody did!! as im much happier with it now!
and the sound is getting better too!!

The downside.... No doubt ill be buying them again in a couple of years when they stretch and
go out of shape again! as they are known to be a tad... well.... crap!

But Ho Hum!

so a big RAA to me!!

Last edited:

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I've recently brought my 182 from a dealer and one of the exhausts sounds like its knocking - do you think it the mounts, it only does it while i'm sitting in traffic, I think i'll take it to renault for them to sort under warranty

p.s looks better matey

Lionel Richie
blimey thats a massive differnece! if you loosen off the centre cat clamp and then retightn it, it'll be even better

sweet, thats one saved journey to you! (as long as you're 100% bollock on happy that is?)

Thanks Fred,

Yeah Im chuffed to bits with that mate. thanks.

fookin great exhaust!! If I get one more person ask me "ooh whats that exhaust" im gonna nut em!! ;)

Tesla MP3 2021
£21 each mate, you have been done.
I'd paid £17 each for mine at renault

looks good btw :)