ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza'd RB and a few other bits too...pic heavy

Da

Less
Fitted this last night, few quick phone pics so excuse the quality :eek:

Newstuff001.jpg

Newstuff002.jpg

Newstuff003.jpg

And got this little collection of bits just waiting to be fitted...

Newstuff005.gif

Newstuff009.gif

:approve:

Quick one or two of the car as she looks now

Newstuff007.gif

Newstuff004.gif

Newstuff008.gif

:cool:

astra coupe on coilovers
awsome mate should of asked my brother to fit them for you lol car should look lovely with them on ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Awesome mate.

Im waiting for the second group buy to come up with the goods :D Get yourself some new wheels ;)

will look awesome on coilovers, you will have to let me know how you get on with the H&R's as im debating against them and AST's :)

Da

Less
How did you do the tow eye fella? Mine is coming off already :(

(The paint that is)

Mine hasn't been on the car long mate so am just seeing how it goes. It's only painted and laquered so if it chips I'll take it to my powder coaters and get it sorted :)

awsome mate should of asked my brother to fit them for you lol car should look lovely with them on ;)

Lol, didn't realise he fitted them too ;) Cheers can't wait to get them on now!

Awesome mate.

Im waiting for the second group buy to come up with the goods :D Get yourself some new wheels ;)

will look awesome on coilovers, you will have to let me know how you get on with the H&R's as im debating against them and AST's :)

I love my wheels :eek: lol! Nah they're staying standard for the minute anyway. Will keep you updated regarding the H&R's once they're fitted. :)

Whats with the front diamond? Or is it just how the photo came out?

It's hard to photograph but is yellow fading to RB, looks 100x better in the flesh mate.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Car looks great mate. Good call on the Brembo max and braided lines. What pads have you gone for?

Da

Less
Cheers Scott, yours should be on it's way now - will check with work in the morning.

Car looks great mate. Good call on the Brembo max and braided lines. What pads have you gone for?

Thanks Russ, well after a lot of contemplating I decided to stick with the pads that I've used for the last 2 years now without issue so bought some more Mintex. Was hoping to go for the Ferrodo's but they were just a little too pricey for me.

Looking good, Daz2.

What suspension you on now? Looks quite low as it is.

<3 Malteser :eek: It's on standard Cup suspension just with SportLines fitted.

Mint car mate! Where abouts in NW are you from?

Thanks Jamie, I live near Burnley, Lancashire mate.

Da

Less
good old yozza gear, top darts

The exhaust of champions! You won't find better.

Excellent mate! Glad you're keeping it.

Thanks lads, and yeah I decided it was a better idea to spend the ££'s on keeping her at her best :D

MOT due next month! :eek:

crackin motor mate. Cant wait to get my exhaust from the group buy:)

:) Worth the wait believe me Paul, my (female) mate described the sound as "heavenly" today! lol!

182 RB FF
Great Exhaust System, I love mine. My friend fitted it and he said its the best fitting exhaust he's ever had to fit.

ST
Cheers for the comments! :)

Alan - shush! ;)

Yeah fitted it myself, took approx 1.5 hours including removing the old system - and that was working off jacks/axle stands!
Very simple system to fit!
:approve:

Don't hate, participate Daz, jus remember you can't ban me for having an opinion ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont understand a 182 with a yozza system that isnt sitting inside the bumper inserts! nice ;)

Da

Less
Don't hate, participate Daz, jus remember you can't ban me for having an opinion ;)

True, doesn't make your opinion right though ;)

I dont understand a 182 with a yozza system that isnt sitting inside the bumper inserts! nice ;)

Thanks, I think....? lol!

Great Exhaust System, I love mine. My friend fitted it and he said its the best fitting exhaust he's ever had to fit.

Agreed, was a doddle to be fair even on jacks outside my house!

Parp parp. very nice Darren.

Cheers Lee :approve:

Da

Less
Cheers :)

Brakes are going on this Saturday hopefully, have everything I need now.

The adjusters on the H&R's are freed now so will be going on shortly also but just need to sort a few things first, one of which is the MOT.

Burgandy 174 sport t
Stickers look gammon as Ali would put it, towing eye looks better in silver but apart from that no bad choice of mods!