ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza'd 182

05 IO 182 cup
Hi all

early start this morning to get to Yozzasport garage to have my exhaust fitted - was a bit of messing around as had to get the system off another car 1st and a few probs came to light - long story !!! anyways got home about half 2 cleaned the old orange girl and took a few snaps - the sound of the zorst is awesome - nice and loud but in no way a max power chav mobile note !!!

what do you rec ??

12613072510.jpg

12613072549.jpg

12613072598.jpg

12613072514.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
erm... it sounds nice, Btb claim there exhausts have proven gains, but if you stick a decat on it (YS) you should see a little

05 IO 182 cup
it was 265 + 60 to fit - the zorst is spotless though and well broken in, popped out just for a pint of milk before - my petrol consumption is going to go up big time - addictive note - yeah orbisound is the dogs but only if you win the pools lol !!! after hearing all the good reviews of the yozza catback - hearing it for yourself in person is sweet - right wheres my car keys.......

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i felt the car was easier to rev through the gears but hard to tell, just sounded nice

05 IO 182 cup
think yozza state varied bhp gains of around 3 to 7 IIRC - feels more torquey prob down to the weight shedding of the old system, and car seems to breathe a hell of a lot better - getting her serviced tomoz with new green cotton air filter and all fluid replaced so she will be running even better this time tomorrow - happy days

05 IO 182 cup
oh thats a DB9 on the 2nd pic down - was having a play but there was an old tw@ driving it with some old grilf hotty in the passenger seat - they did not seem impressed with an orange mosquito flying around them !!

05 IO 182 cup
yeah loving it john - cheers for sacrificing an extra go on the dodgems to get it sorted today - hope you have some success chasing the dumb fekkers at quickfit up about the crack in your cat - was a shitter when they discoverd that mate

how was drayton manor then

megan R26.R number 006
Hi all

early start this morning to get to Yozzasport garage to have my exhaust fitted - was a bit of messing around as had to get the system off another car 1st and a few probs came to light - long story !!! anyways got home about half 2 cleaned the old orange girl and took a few snaps - the sound of the zorst is awesome - nice and loud but in no way a max power chav mobile note !!!

what do you rec ??

12613072510.jpg

12613072549.jpg

12613072598.jpg

12613072514.jpg

its a awesome system ;) so you are the bloke that had yoz calling around for parts ;)

05 IO 182 cup
Hi all

what do you rec ??

12613072510.jpg

12613072549.jpg

12613072598.jpg

12613072514.jpg

its a awesome system ;) so you are the bloke that had yoz calling around for parts ;)

no the guy i met there had andy @ Yozza running around for parts - not guilty your honour !!

05 IO 182 cup
:cool: :cool: :cool: no way !!!! i have heard rumours of the decat with the yozza and they are all true - i want i want - what do you do when MOT time comes around