ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza with cat?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Looking for a new exhaust for my 182 love the sound of the yozza but its just a bit loud for me. How much quieter are they with a cat? Will it drone on the motorway ? Do nurburgring trips and don't want something that's going to give me a headache !

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Doesn't drone at 70 on cruise control. In fact it's silent. But everywhere else on the rev band it's pretty loud!

Although with the windows up and keeping the revs relatively low it won't give you a headache, you just know it's there!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Have no cruise control so would have to be careful with the throttle lol. How loud is it catted compared to decatted? does it still have the lovely rasp?

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I've only heard a decatted one from outside the car but it was a bit raspier and obviously quite a bit louder, but I think the general sound is still the same. You can definitely tell it's a Yozza!

Fiesta ST3
Ive had both (cat and decatted) yozza. The decat is metal! it used to resonate at 70, it felt like my eyeballs were going to melt.

Cat on however its not too bad, pretty loud though. You just have to man up.

I have a 172 race stealth system btw

Impreza Wagon
I run a Yozza with CAT and it's loud but not ear bleeding. It's by far the best quality/sounding exhaust for the Clio so go for it!

RX7 FD
Had my Yozza on for 9 months now. Doesn't give me any issues (catt'd).

Does make me feel proper race car!

My old man now knows if I return home, he hears me and puts the kettle on....result :D

I have a Yozza with the catalytic converter still in place.

I drive it every day, and it has not once got on my nerves.