ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Stealth System - Video Clips vs Stock

RB 182
worth every penny tho although im now findin my my mpg is goin down due to keepin it in high revs.

Lionel Richie
a new centre section and back back from renault comes in at £336.50 and WILL fall off

ok ours is £122.50 more expensive, but ours will outlive the car!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
a new centre section and back back from renault comes in at £336.50 and WILL fall off

+ Reno charge you for Fitting and then 170£ for paint correction after they take a gritty sponge over the car!

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers For the video Tom.

Ali - Whats that all about?

/y0z

Reno, charge you a horrific ammount for a part/fitting then compliment you to a wash with a gritty sponge.

Sorry, looks like i was aiming that at you....

M2 Competition
Sounds nice, about time someone did a stealth that didnt sound like a wasp in a bean tin with aids.

Not far off standard but will last forever, any vids of it given some beans yet?

Fred - did you decide to paint the rear silencer black in the end?

172 ff silver

very true mate

but a custom built powerflow (or similar) system is under £300 and i'll bet theres no performance difference maybe 1 bhp or ft/ib of torque and although its not as pretty as yours or as well made it will still last 10 years im sure

but i will agree the yozza systems are the nicest best made but you pay for it

RB 182
Sounds nice, about time someone did a stealth that didnt sound like a wasp in a bean tin with aids.

Not far off standard but will last forever, any vids of it given some beans yet?

Fred - did you decide to paint the rear silencer black in the end?

ill get some vids up soon.

172 ff silver
i would be interested to know if the ys stealth back box retains more torque over the race system ?

fred can you tell me what size the silencer bore is in the stealth compaired to the race system ?

thanks

M2 Competition

very true mate

but a custom built powerflow (or similar) system is under £300 and i'll bet theres no performance difference maybe 1 bhp or ft/ib of torque and although its not as pretty as yours or as well made it will still last 10 years im sure

Lol at ten years. Most powerflow systems ive seen last 5 mins, welding and fitment is shocking.

Lionel Richie
this exhaust hasn't been designed to give maximum power output, its been designed to be quiet

the centre section is the same on all of our exhaust (except the race system doesn't have the centre silencer)

the stealth backbox is 2.5inch inlet (from centre section) reducing down internally to a 2inch tailpipe

look here for pics http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266675

172 ff silver
this exhaust hasn't been designed to give maximum power output, its been designed to be quiet

the centre section is the same on all of our exhaust (except the race system doesn't have the centre silencer)

the stealth backbox is 2.5inch inlet (from centre section) reducing down internally to a 2inch tailpipe

look here for pics http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266675

cheers mate so does the stealth retain more torque than the race as it has higher back pressure or do you get more torque than the stealth out of the race system ?

is the silencer in the mid section on a stealth a full scilencer with packing then ?

hmm i really do like the build quality on the stealth its unlike anything ive seen before tbh

172 ff silver
very true mate

Lol at ten years. Most powerflow systems ive seen last 5 mins, welding and fitment is shocking.

agreed but there are others that do nice custom stainless with proper tig welds

Vw caddy tdi
Sounds ideal, could someone put up longer video/sound clip with (in car) high rpm sound and outside car full chat or fly by(being driven)??Also does the car above have decat fitted?

LY 200
the car isnt de-catted no, I will have to try n get a video of toms tomorrow, maybe if I drive just behind :rasp:

try n get 1 in the car aswell

Vw caddy tdi
I cant view catched pictures of stealth,any1 get the pics up on post from cliosport traders(insufficient privileges)

LY 200
I cant view catched pictures of stealth,any1 get the pics up on post from cliosport traders(insufficient privileges)

only a fiver to join mate lol, whats that a few pints down the local :rasp:

we're going get some vids done later tonight I think now

LY 200
just joining up the videos we just took, I'll upload the vid in a min.

Featuring some in car noise through the rev range and also, as a bonus,
me hanging out the boot to get the exhaust note from outside :rasp:

drivebys are sooo last year ;)