ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza "quiet" exhaust

Lionel Richie
our new steath system is erm a bit on the loud side, we've got a new one being made at the moment

Middo and Nigels are both the louder road systems, hopefully we'll be able to sound test one new week

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
it seems to me nobody can make a quiet (ish) system for the 172. They all resonate :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm waiting for them to finish it, then i'll consider one if it's actually simular in sound levels to standard.

Lots of Alfas
Can they just copy the Renault one by make it out of stainless steel instead of tin foil and rust?

Dci 100
well i normally travel in fairly refined cars, not something that sounds like a B52 on a bombing run

I dont mind raspy, but it was boomy and resonating a bit too much for my tastes, i did notice it was quieter with the back seats down...strangley

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
come on make us a "normal noise" exhaust, you'll sell loads :)