ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Brake package

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
In fairness you'd have to be doing some serious "spirited" driving to stress the standard brakes on the road. All yozzasport stuff is top notch IMO.

Titanium 182
In fairness you'd have to be doing some serious "spirited" driving to stress the standard brakes on the road. All yozzasport stuff is top notch IMO.

iv only had the car a few months, had service not long after, apparantly the front discs are excessivly pitted and corroded
Old owner must of had a lead foot

williams 2

iv only had the car a few months, had service not long after, apparantly the front discs are excessivly pitted and corroded
Old owner must of had a lead foot

no you'll learn that cliosport brakes last max 30k if your nice to them. They corrode badly on the inside. Some brembo hc's with nice pads ds2500's of mintex 1144's with some lines should be more than enough!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Pay the extra & get the Ferodo DS 2500, i've had that kit for a couple of weeks & braking is awesome now.

Squealing is due to poor fitting & preparation, mine are perfect.

megan R26.R number 006
I know there are plenty threads on brakes and i have read them

Want peace of mind. So is this package a good buy?
http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=cliors_182_172_cup_trophy_greenstuff_brake_kit

I need new pads and discs since having my service
I also do not go to track, Just normal road use

will this combination give off annoying squealing when braking

cheers
it depends on what you intend to do weather its road use or road and track if you will be only doing road driving then go for that kit the ebc pads that i have had in the past don't make any nose but if you want to do the od track day then go for the ferodo ds2500 kit from yozzasport

172 Credit crunch edition
Just bought the same setup but paid more for the ferrodo ds2500 pads absolutly awesome much much better than standard and delivered on time as promised really really good service!