ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza brake cooling kit?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Cup racers did, so yes very good.

Last edited:
I will be fitting mine soon, a few people have them and they do make a difference on trackdays, normal road use cant see them making much difference.

Tom, just because the cup race cars use them doesnt make them "very good"

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Obviously the foglights are removed any other modifications necessary? Plastic inner arch etc. ?

remove foglight, cut away plastic (fog lights cant be refitted) to fit the duct in, get some ducting. cut a hole in the arch liner for the ducting, fit the deflector plate to the arch inline with the caliper and drill and bolt it to the arch

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I will be fitting mine soon, a few people have them and they do make a difference on trackdays, normal road use cant see them making much difference.

Tom, just because the cup race cars use them doesnt make them "very good"

LOL. Ok, if they arent why are you fitting them?

megan R26.R number 006
yes they do what they say on the tin and they do it well as they are the same kit renault sport put on the clio cup