ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza 182 system with or without decat????

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm going to be getting a yozza system for my 182 and need to know if the decat makes much of a diff and if I should just get the cat back then maybe get the decat after if I feel I need it??

Thanks
Dan

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd personally get it at the same time.... I love the sound of the yozza with decat.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Split ATM then lol

I'm goin from standard exhaust as well so its gonna be a big change what ever I do lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye I suppose I might just get the Cat back then see how it is and if I want a little more from it get a decat :)

LY R26 #288
i went from an rs192 which is a little louder than standard and these was quiet a difference, i am goin to try a decat just to see if i can handle it lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Thanks guys I will just get a cat back then :)

Is there much of a diff between cat in and cat out Fred??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
That's fine then

But I will have a cat back at the start anyway then might have a dabble at the decat at a later date :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is it as loud as the group N orca 172 system??

Dont know what that sounds like so couldn't say.

Everyone I give a lift thinks the cat back is fairly loud, I really like it now though.
Since Birchdown fixed my cat it sounds a lot nicer. If I was choosing again I'd still go yozza.

V70 d5 beast
Just wondering whats the:
Db of the cat-back system and the
Db of the de-cat and cat-back system

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Dont know what that sounds like so couldn't say.

Everyone I give a lift thinks the cat back is fairly loud, I really like it now though.
Since Birchdown fixed my cat it sounds a lot nicer. If I was choosing again I'd still go yozza.

It drowned out an oulton park track day with the likes of cateram R500s and alsorts on track the group N'd 172 was pretty loud did sound good though :) i do have a vid on my phone but I dunno if your aloud to post other peoples stuff on here??

Lionel Richie
Just wondering whats the:
Db of the cat-back system and the
Db of the de-cat and cat-back system

all are sub 98db, but giving out a db figure is a bit if a blag really as db readings are affected by pretty much everything, from the humidity, the wind etc

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
At Cadwell the guy told me it ran 96db on the static noise test, dont know how accurate he was being though as it was obviously going to pass.

I'll ask again when i go on Sunday.

Lionel Richie
at brands one of my customers had his measured at 95db with decat, but as i say it'll be different everywhere you go