ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

youtube...some people have no brains at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
D*CkHEAD you don't drive like that in residential areas. People driving like that, is the reason my insurence is so high.

Cliosport 182
When i clicked that link it gave me a choice between a random address in oxford or the address where said BMW is although you cant see the plate!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I personally would feel so small and like such a knob end screaming my car about like that in a residential area.

Its just retarded and only a matter of time before it ends badly.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
You will be surprised on what intel you can gather from people on social media!
People have and will be caught and prosecuted for crimes from a video or picture posted on YouTube, Facebook, Myspace and other social media sites.
If you think that your not being watched by the authorities after posting such a video then don't be surprised if you get a very early morning call by the boys in blue.

172 CUP
I personally would feel so small and like such a knob end screaming my car about like that in a residential area.

Its just retarded and only a matter of time before it ends badly.

That sort of driving wouldn't even be legal on a track never mind residential roads. The guy's a pleb and he'll either kill himself (GOOD) or a pedestrian.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Hopefully he has a head on into a brick wall and paralyses himself and the other chavy tits "his crew you get mehhh"

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Just watched the Vid, What an absolute Idiot, He needs his license taken off him for life and his car crushed infront of him, could of killed alot of people for his stupidity.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
On to save me trawling through all the posts in the thread can someone summarise for me.

I have watched the first video and I know that area very very well indeed. I did my first 7 years in the job working around there.

I have several very good friends who still work round there.

Now Sold :-(
On to save me trawling through all the posts in the thread can someone summarise for me.

I have watched the first video and I know that area very very well indeed. I did my first 7 years in the job working around there.

I have several very good friends who still work round there.

North London brain dead individual lets a similarly brain dead friend of his drive his Clio in a dangerous manner around narrow residential streets of North London. CS detectives discover many personal details about said Clio owning individual and report to police. Several minutes pass and it's discovered that brain dead individual may well be a ClioSport.net forum user but as yet he has failed to post in the thread. 99% of posts condemn said driving and have suggested various forms of suitable punishment for both brain dead individual 1 and 2.

Think that covers it Ron

Clio 172
Guy drives like a tool

People found his Reg number

Owner appears to be a member here

Owner not driving the car his mate is

Everyone up in arms at him driving like a unit

Member reported him to police online

More videos found of him driving like a unit

Other members download videos from youtube as evidence

Owner makes all videos private on youtube

Thats about it....

1.2 16v
Ron please get all police in that area your mates with to wait for him, then when they see him smash in to him writing him off. They can say he failed to stop etc and all back eachother up. Ill pay handsomely. Although I have no money, so sexual favours will have to suffice.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ron please get all police in that area your mates with to wait for him, then when they see him smash in to him writing him off. They can say he failed to stop etc and all back eachother up. Ill pay handsomely. Although I have no money, so sexual favours will have to suffice.

lol I won't say too much on here.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ron if he does get lifted try and find out who is dentist is for me please :p

CS's impeccable detective skills - Standard.

That guy though, what a c**t. Would hate to think if someones child stepped out.

Imagine that knob in court 'what happened then?', 'was going bare fast blud bcuz im well cool init'... Wanker.

Vectra SRi
298851_10150287511628981_176241789_n.jpg

BECAUSE RACE CAR!

On a more light hearted note.... LOL :lolup:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
North London brain dead individual lets a similarly brain dead friend of his drive his Clio in a dangerous manner around narrow residential streets of North London. CS detectives discover many personal details about said Clio owning individual and report to police. Several minutes pass and it's discovered that brain dead individual may well be a ClioSport.net forum user but as yet he has failed to post in the thread. 99% of posts condemn said driving and have suggested various forms of suitable punishment for both brain dead individual 1 and 2.

Think that covers it Ron

Heroic post <3

Status
Not open for further replies.