ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your steering wheel here please!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
5ac8bfb7-3d95-5aa5.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just bought this

spa_300_swhl_blk_sw.jpg

Unless work can get hold of a renaultsport wheel, in which case I will have two :p

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
300mm fella. Nice simple design and doesn't look like it's come out of a max power car. win.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not feeling the stiffness lol

300mm fella. Nice simple design and doesn't look like it's come out of a max power car. win.

Ooooh thats small! Sparco is max power y0 though, my seats must look so chavy to the car behind lol.

172 RS Ph1
@Cliosportap: That alcantara looks ace! Does it wear or get dirty fast?
Must feel so soft....so soft... :approve:

Clio DCI
Where do you all have your s.wheels refurbed :)? Need mine done! Also where do you get the silver insert for the gear leaver?

Must say, some nice looking steering wheels in here, im embarassed to put mine its melting!

MINI-R32-integrale
Not best picture but only one I have on my phone at work. Retrimmed by Arran in lovely leather, red stiching apart from thumb grips which has black, red TDC marker, really top quality job would highly recommend.

f865901b.jpg

Ph 1 172
IMO the worst thing about the 172/82 is the huggggge steering wheel :dapprove:

I'll soon have my Cup Racer Sabelt wheel fitted.

4461783139_0dc70e8e63.jpg

love this steering wheel and ive nearly got the pennies to buy on only thing that bothers me is there wear rate, within 9 months they seem to look a bit crap.

clio rs 2000
yes it is very soft :D becouse its like suede you have becareful for not touching it with dirty hands but notting to worry it can be washable
i have left a part of it in front of the house in the grass to test the material and although 3 months past nothing happened to it its like new for now
lots of rain on sun couldnt make anything

Stripped yozza'd cup
Not best picture but only one I have on my phone at work. Retrimmed by Arran in lovely leather, red stiching apart from thumb grips which has black, red TDC marker, really top quality job would highly recommend.

f865901b.jpg

Where did you get your dials from? They look lovely.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
good because my wheel looks like a black rubber ****! its all melted

Iceberg 172
BIFCAIDS - Get a momo team... you know it makes sense!!! 300mm though, I had a 280mm on my 20vt polo and it was a bit too small!

DSCF0878.jpg

DSCF0879.jpg