ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your opinions on this back bumper :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI mk2
Hello everybody, first of all, sorry if this question was asked before, but do you like this back bumper? Please some opinions ppl :)...
Thank you in advance...

11413884370.33668800!renault_clio_ii_9rear0_ok.jpg

tiTTy & SV650
hmmm im sorry i cant take that pic seriously as its a 5 door.

doesnt look too bad as far as kitted cars go, not my thing though.

al

ST on the way...
Not a bad photoshop but the bumper (car) looks quite an abortion.

p.s. Nice dog guard! ;)

A Euro'd one...
SETH_tuning4ever said:
Hello everybody, first of all, sorry if this question was asked before, but do you like this back bumper? Please some opinions ppl :)...
Thank you in advance...

11413884370.33668800!renault_clio_ii_9rear0_ok.jpg

The question is mate, do YOU like it?
If you do then go for it.

80MPG BEEZA
u gotta think will u get an zorst to fit without effecting the fuel air mixture? then if ur prepared for the stone chips inside the wheel arch? then u gotta think if its well made i have a full kit on its been on a year now and the front bumpers going in workshop monday due to mesh splitting/stone chips and 2 cracks so think carefully

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
do it lad! thats PHat!! lol. seriously, if you can afford to do a big lairy car properly go for it, take it to shows, look good, but performance clios close to standard seem to be the in thing, i know personally im goin 172 kit and carbon fibre on my humble 1.4!
i like it tho..:)

Golf R soon...
5dr Big no no, looks silly.

3dr would look a lot better, as long as you went for the whole kit.

oh and 1 other thing, i think it would be wise to have the pace to back the looks up as well.