ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your new Area Rep

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi guys,

Vickie has decided to step down and let someone else take the lead on sorting meets in the South East.

So say hello to your new rep Kyle, who i'm sure you all know anyway.

Welcome :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers lads :)

Im really looking forward to being the new rep. I have plenty if stuff planned. Its going to be a busy summer with lots of events & monthly meets

P.S i owe luke & Brian a beer :p

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Well done Kyle!

​Just need to organise a go karting meet this side of the river now ;)

Cheers Bobby :)

Yeah im going to organise the next meet at your side of the river :)

As i dont no kent area too well. Im always open to ideas and the best places to do meets and stuff :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Congratulations Kylee, :clap: I think you will make a fantastic Area Rep, a good day for Cliosport.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Congratulations Kylee, :clap: I think you will make a fantastic Area Rep, a good day for Cliosport.

Thank you Ian :)

Thats very kind of you i love you coming to the meets you have been a big help in me getting here

Big thanks mate. I owe u a pint :p

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thanks for the support lads i really appreciate it

Heres to a fun packed summer schedule for CS South East :)

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Cheers steve :)

Hope your all gd mate. Hows the meg?

Yeah it's good thanks mate, hope to Remap it soon. My Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheel started slipping 6 weeks ago so just had to get that replaced, £1100 supplied and fitted, not what I needed haha.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah it's good thanks mate, hope to Remap it soon. My Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheel started slipping 6 weeks ago so just had to get that replaced, £1100 supplied and fitted, not what I needed haha.

Ouch man thats a hefty bill :-(

Get it decatted with the standard system & map it, the whoosh sound u get from the exhaust sounds the nuts

Evo
Welcome to the big position mate you'll do a great job.

And I for one would like to thank Vicky for all get hard work at arranging the various go karting, Xmas meals and other meets over the years, cracking job :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Welcome to the big position mate you'll do a great job.

And I for one would like to thank Vicky for all get hard work at arranging the various go karting, Xmas meals and other meets over the years, cracking job :)

Cheers mate :)

Another thanks to vicky shes a top lass is mrs newberry & hubby lol

Look forward to seeing ya saturday mate and vicky if she fancys it