ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your first and your best

Fiesta ST-3
Ok funnily enough I was looking through old posts on here and I stumbled on an old thread I'd put up posting some of my first ever pictures. Makes me laugh lol. Anyways I'm sure I'm not the only one with s**t starting out pictures. Funnily enough I actually thought it was brilliant at the time..

Anyways My First

IMG_0086.jpg

And My Best

7172319335_673e0f1bf8_b.jpg

Foel Drygarn by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

There is about two years between these pictures. Lets see yours :)

Despite the aperture I do love that shot ;)

Difficult, I started photography in 1990 and have few slides/film left from the day! I did however have a 15 year break before taking it up again about a year ago!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough, I've been doing that tonight.

I remember taking these with my old Eos 30 - 35mm film on a sigma 70-210 roughly 10 years ago, give or take!

First ever shot with it, MACBA, Barcelona, Spain.

pop.jpg

UCI Downhill world cup, Fort William, Scotland.

world_champion-last_year-.jpg

Both scanned in and the latter edited in photoshop.

And my best/favourite? Probably this.

6296317034_bd19e86f12_z.png

Durrell Zoo by A_Cro, on Flickr

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ok funnily enough I was looking through old posts on here and I stumbled on an old thread I'd put up posting some of my first ever pictures. Makes me laugh lol. Anyways I'm sure I'm not the only one with s**t starting out pictures. Funnily enough I actually thought it was brilliant at the time..

Anyways My First

IMG_0086.jpg

And My Best

7172319335_673e0f1bf8_b.jpg

Foel Drygarn by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

There is about two years between these pictures. Lets see yours :)
So you got better at photoshop then......;)

Scott, I'm only 1 year in to DSLR ownership so if I could produce half of your achievement in 2 years I'd be over the moon.

Somehow I think that you spend slightly more time behind the lens than me though, so I certainly don't have dedication on my side...