ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite Motorsport Photo

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Your favourite photo or photos from a race meeting or a trackday, feel free to post a few but not twenty or something,

thanks Niall:D

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I'll start things off,

g028.jpg

g029.jpg

g032.jpg

g034.jpg

Oil Burner
The timing of that 08 Clio Cup crash is superb.

My favourite 2 photos from this year.

I've been going through some of my favourites from this year, its been making me want next year to come around even quicker.

1092218251_Bip75-L.jpg

1046166430_SYCiR-L.jpg

My favourite photo from another photographer this year - well just pick pretty much any photo Darren Heath has taken. http://www.darrenheath.com/

BMW Z4
Ive only had one day out at Knockhill in scotland and got theese two pictures that im happy with, just a beginner so im pretty chuffed with theese two.
DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

275 Trophy
I've used a monopod a few times, with larger teles, 400mm and the like. Ususally this is at larger circuits like F1 venues where you are further from the track side. At smaller circuits I hand hold. To be honest, the pod is more of a weight saving thing round the neck than a steadyness thing.