ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car's Greatest Moment Captured

ok. new thread for the best photo/favourite photo of your car.

this can be (as in my case) cleanest or looking great etc, the way you want it (for all those WIP threads, ie rich :)) or on track etc etc

only rules;
  • no "this one or that one" - one only
  • no "this is the best one i have atm" - if you dont feel theyre the best, don't post, and lets keep them as in focus as possible (able to see the car, good background etc)
  • no posting other's cars, nor saying "i think this one"
  • don't quote photos as it will double the length of the thread
  • it has to be your clio, not other cars for the moment people. can be someone else's photo and you can allow them to post it on your behalf (if rich or other handy camera people have the one you like best)
let's just get a thread full of great pics :)

jamie

p.s add a little comment, should you wish to :)

IMG_0432.gif

the way she looked a couple of weeks before FCS . . . perfect in my eyes

it sadly appears that some people cant read, as is my general thought process on a lot of CS members.

vts_saxo, lovely car lad, and great photo, but it does say just clios for the moment :)

.nathan. cant actually think of anything to say mate

it sadly appears that some people cant read, as is my general thought process on a lot of CS members.

vts_saxo, lovely car lad, and great photo, but it does say just clios for the moment :)

.nathan. cant actually think of anything to say mate

Sorry, didnt read the post right, the pink bus rip:

clioflats.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
IMG_0043.gif

Shame it wasn't a little lower at the front. These times will return soon ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Picture late last summer after a full wash and polish.

Very difficult to pick my one favourite as I have so many!

No2.gif

Like the above pic of the V6, shame the car isnt in the centre of the caption with a bit more blurr, would look amazing then.

Last edited:
ok some people have got the idea. others DAIR^^^^ cant read still.

vts saxo, great pic mate, well played

lots of others, well in people, some im still not sure understand the thread.

im talking a good shot, not this is the shot i like taken out the window with my phone camera lol

jamie