ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car, your Age ?

Shed.
Quote Summary:

Vehicle: RENAULT CLIO, Insurance Cover: Comprehensive, Excess: £700, No Claims Bonus: 1 years

Liverpool victoria, 1,600

......Further details required. I wont be buying untill im 19, atleat i dont think i will. Saqid i was 19, 1 yrs ncb with a clean licence (which i have)

The cheapest one w/o further details was again, endsleigh. Quoted me £2,729.99

£241.70
@10 months
£549.78 deposit

and a £200 voluntry eccess. I could handle that.

Impreza P1
I found a few pics

scoob.jpg

scoob2.jpg

only had it 6 weeks but it wil look different soon

Scirocco GT 210
24 with a X reg titanium silver ph1 172 with 54k on the clock.

It's standard apart from the optional "rattle pack" you get from Renault. :dapprove:

Can't be arsed with a pic, it's just a standard 172... and rattles don't show up on pictures! :clown:

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
34 with 04 Monaco blue 172FF & 1999 Audi S4 with AMD tuning running around 380BHP.
Clio172007.jpg

Clio172005.jpg

Clio172003.jpg

S4
bikeandaudi009.jpg

Audi3.jpg
bikeandaudi023.jpg

Clio 182
Quote Summary:

Vehicle: RENAULT CLIO, Insurance Cover: Comprehensive, Excess: £700, No Claims Bonus: 1 years

......Further details required. I wont be buying untill im 19, atleat i dont think i will. Saqid i was 19, 1 yrs ncb with a clean licence (which i have)

£241.70
@10 months
£549.78 deposit

You could be putting that money towards your own shag pad. If you get a mate to rent a room of you too you could have all sorts of filth bag birds round every weekend instead of giving the dosh to an insurance company!

Dirty E91
Quote Summary:

£241.70
@10 months
£549.78 deposit

You could be putting that money towards your own shag pad. If you get a mate to rent a room of you too you could have all sorts of filth bag birds round every weekend instead of giving the dosh to an insurance company!

Plenty of those in Luton! ;)

mk4 golf gttdi180
18 1st car and still got 1.3 suzuki sjred pics at www.zukestation.co.uk on front page
2nd :1.4 mk1 phs3 had that for 2 months then sold
3rd
;mk2 phs1 1999 1.2 had that for about 6 months then sold
4th:mk2 phs2 2001 51reg clio 1.2 dynamique lowered and stuff not got no more some one rote it of 4 me

now im looking for a car

Shed.
Quote Summary:

£241.70
@10 months
£549.78 deposit

I would rarther drive a clio 172 and have no sex for the rest of my life than stick with a 1.2 and get lot sof sex. And i mean that.

I have a gurlfriend anyways, so i get it when i want it lol. But having said that, theres nothign better than banging somehting new now and again. Id rarther live at home though, everyhting is supplyed for me and i have a comfy bed to go home to at night.

20, 52 reg 1.72 16v 38k on the clock, had her from 9k, ex demo

DSC02938.gif

too many mods, too slow, and too high ;)

jamie

6/468 17poo
22 about to finish uni, 1.4S :( roll on a ph1 172 ;)

how does everyone afford decent cars when there young/at uni????

didnt see any mk1's through the pages or was i being blind

Rearend.jpg

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
22 about to finish uni, 1.4S :( roll on a ph1 172 ;)

how does everyone afford decent cars when there young/at uni????

didnt see any mk1's through the pages or was i being blind

Rearend.jpg

Get the best paid part-time job you can, save up for a decent deposit and then pay up the rest over 5 yrs to lower your monthly repayments.:cool:

6/468 17poo
Nowt wrong with that car buddy, cheap tax, good on fuel and cheap to insure and looks smart too! Your at uni and you've got a tidy little car, I'd say your doin alright. ;)

LOL cheers man, i cant justify spending over £100 a month on insurance!had my car for over 3 yrs now its a peach!

Car: 2003 172
Insurance: 6 points, 3 years no claims, fully comp @ £850ish (from memory)
Mods: K&N Gen 2 Induction Kit

I dunno how some of you younger guys can afford 172s :lol:

None
22, 1995 1.8 Renault Clio RSI. Had it for 4 months now. Been on the road barely 2 months tho.

04032007076.jpg

Edit: The tints are off now. Mk1's are better than mk'2's :p