ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car, your Age ?

20, 21 in Feb!

2003 Porsche Boxster S, 2005 Liquid Yellow 182 and 2002 Fiesta Zetec S Turbo. :)

DSC02444Medium-1.gif

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Im 19 and own a 172 cup

S5031442.jpg

S5031431.jpg

When i was 17 i owned this clio 1.8 16v

Leo-1.jpg

cruiseandautocross001.jpg

When i was 18 i owned this corsa gsi

S5030746.jpg

Last edited:
i am 25 have a 04 plate 182 31k

My fiancee is 27 has a 54 plate type r 29k

Had my 182 since august, my fiancee has had hers since march

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
Clio 1.2 16V Authentique

17 Years Old

02 reg just gone 26,000

1st Car, 1 prevs owner!

Old7.gif

Last edited:
  White R26/Stripped Valver
how u afford the insurance on that 1.8 Eckascliovalver

Having a girlfriend who was nearly 20 on the policy was just under £1400

i loved that car :dapprove: look out for it guys i need it back:)

Hmmm lol I was 17 and couldn't get insured on my valver with most insurers, cheapest quote I did have was in the region of £3000 without mods declared! That was even tryin with my dad on the policy with 20+ ncb. Somethings wrong there, insured at 17 for £1400 with no experience and neons, non standard wheels declared? Not having a go mate, just curious really lol

cliocleanlh9.jpg

Im now 19, still have the valver and payin £1200 with all mods declared TPFT!

Last edited:
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
Having a girlfriend who was nearly 20 on the policy was just under £1400

i loved that car :dapprove: look out for it guys i need it back:)

Hmmm lol I was 17 and couldn't get insured on my valver with most insurers, cheapest quote I did have was in the region of £3000 without mods declared! That was even tryin with my dad on the policy with 20+ ncb. Somethings wrong there, insured at 17 for £1400 with no experience and neons, non standard wheels declared? Not having a go mate, just curious really lol

cliocleanlh9.jpg

I was a named driver on my own car, g/f was suppost to be main driver but i was , nothing curious about it really just under 1400 tpft with elephant, i cant help that your paying over the top:rasp: , im 19 now and my cup is just about the same but fully comp obviously:cool: btw you should take that renault sunstrip of btw might take your policy down;)

Megane
17 - Mk2 Ph2 1.4 Alloys sunroof 6 cd changer cd player aircon 5 door, 16 valve, not bad me things, privilege trim with fog lights too :D

cliocleanlh9.jpg

I was a named driver on my own car, g/f was suppost to be main driver but i was , nothing curious about it really just under 1400 tpft with elephant, i cant help that your paying over the top:rasp: , im 19 now and my cup is just about the same but fully comp obviously:cool: btw you should take that renault sunstrip of btw might take your policy down;)

Insurance fraud FTW! ;)

Not having a go, jus saying...

White R26/Stripped Valver

What you mean is your girlfriend was down as main driver but you actually drove the car? So your infact not actually insured on the car at all.

As for stickers ive already got rid of them. Thanks for the tip...lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm 27.

197 company car,

306 hdi work horse,

Clio 172 track car.

BG 182
I'm 19

Own a 172 FF / 02 plate / 54k

I need to get some better pictures of the beast but heres the best..
map011smallny4.jpg

One the first day I got her with Clio_Craig's
picture003smallof2.jpg

Astra van,Mk1 nova

What you mean is your girlfriend was down as main driver but you actually drove the car? So your infact not actually insured on the car at all.

As for stickers ive already got rid of them. Thanks for the tip...lol

No i was a named driver on the policy, just not the main, but i ran it, nothing wrong with that imo, i was still insured on it, and we lived together and elephant said it was fine:)

Clio 182 FF RB
this feels like some kinda Alchy Anominous meeting or sumthing! :quiet:

23, never owned a clio before this, and never saw myself getting one but just bought a RB 182 FF with just under 23k on the clock an lovin it.

clio1829.jpg