ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YOUR 197

Black 197
I've got some mods up and coming... I want to get a Carbon fibre diffuser along with a carbon fibre diffuser.. How about getting the wingtips on the cup spoiler made in carbon fibre ? I think that would look mint

We also need a bigger choice in springs/coilovers

Evo
K-tec, many months ago we were promised the carbon fibre spoiler that was announced in your 197 PFC feature. At the time it was 'in developement'.

Any news of this being avaliable soon?

Also the 5 spoke wheels for the 197 that were 'avaliable' at FCS still dont seem to be avaliable on your site?

Thanks, ben.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Whats the time scale looking like, if soonish then will save me a bit of cash by not getting rid of the cup- need more power.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
How about getting the wingtips on the cup spoiler made in carbon fibre ? I think that would look mint

We also need a bigger choice in springs/coilovers

Wing ends in carbon will be in stock in 2-3 weeks and I have a duffuser at a new carbon manufacturer with a view to a production item coming very soon.

Coilovers are one of the next things we will be looking into as well.

David.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
K-tec, many months ago we were promised the carbon fibre spoiler that was announced in your 197 PFC feature. At the time it was 'in developement'.

Any news of this being avaliable soon?

Also the 5 spoke wheels for the 197 that were 'avaliable' at FCS still dont seem to be avaliable on your site?

Thanks, ben.

Hi Ben,

We had a few issues with our carbon manufacturer not being able to get the mould spot on so we have stopped dealing with them. We are now working with a new company who have just made a Megane carbon spoiler for us and it is superb.

The 197 spoiler end plates will be in stock in a few weeks and the diffuser is next to be looked at.

We also had nothing but trouble with our wheel manufacturer towards the end of last year but we are now expecting our first full delivery of wheels in the next few weeks.

David.

RCS 172
I would like to see the either an R26R style spoiler or the Elia spoiler made available in Carbon fiber for the 197. That way we wouldn't need to paint it.