ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You'll never guess what I've bought!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup following on from this

john8-1.jpg

this

KIF_1177.jpg

and this

IMG_2783-1.jpg

I now own this

IMG_3967Medium.jpg

IMG_3968Medium.jpg

IMG_3969Medium.jpg

Just for the lols

IMG_3971Medium.jpg

IMG_3970Medium.jpg

New steering wheel and mat and the interior will be spotless

IMG_3965Medium.jpg

And just need to get rid of the rest of teh yellow paint on the manifold and I'll be happy

IMG_3972Medium.jpg

IMG_3973Medium.jpg

Currently on 95000 and bar the wheel it really doesnt show it at all. Obviously it would be easier to show this if it didnt have 500 miles of dirt on it and was too snowy to wash it but hey ho. Oh and if I could take a decent picture.

Got plans for it but I doubt any of them are a surprise to people who know me! I'll hopefully be doing a couple of things to it this afternoon if it drys up a bit.

Cheers
John

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers all. I regretted selling my last one before it even went so it was inevitable that I would get another and it had to be a flamer, best ph1 colour imo!

Its gonna probably look very similar to my last one quite soon!

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
Nice Car:D.
Dont worry John, weather is pretty pants down here too, i wanted to get out on the Corrado for a couple of hours between going back to work but currently P'ing down.
And it still looks fairly clean even after those 500 miles!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Great to see you owning another clio man :D Ive loved your mk2 ph1 ever since I joined the website and taken a lot of my ideas from it!

After you get the loose ends replaced etc it will look mint! Awesome colour as well by the way :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Pete, it only looks semi clean cos its wet, the bumper is filled with grit and sand etc as are the wheel spokes and when it was dry at the halfway stage yesterday it was grey!

The 1.4 was lowered on apex 40mm springs and g-max shocks but sat very low for some great reason!

Koi, what can I say, where I lead ............ ;)

And sorry but the yellow fogs have gone!

IMG_3985Medium.jpg

Also I'm afraid I wasnt keen on the renaultsport stickers so went from

IMG_3983Medium.jpg

to

IMG_3984Medium.jpg

I also fitted the ph2 handles, check how good the grab handles are, practically new!

IMG_3979Medium.jpg

IMG_3976Medium.jpg

Also noticed the RenaultSport door thingys are different from normal, I assume its due to it being an import

IMG_3980Medium.jpg

I've also fitted my Alpine iPod cd player today

IMG_3982Medium.jpg

Not bad for a day where its barely stopped pissing down!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking good john, dave let the cat out the bag on another forum and i picked up on it so he had been telling me about it. will look good, you and him will make the cup look like a 4x4! grr

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Great to see you owning another clio man :D Ive loved your mk2 ph1 ever since I joined the website and taken a lot of my ideas from it!

After you get the loose ends replaced etc it will look mint! Awesome colour as well by the way :D

Cheers man :)

Looking good john, dave let the cat out the bag on another forum and i picked up on it so he had been telling me about it. will look good, you and him will make the cup look like a 4x4! grr

Oh did he now? ClubClio by any chance? Cant tell that boy anything!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cheers man :)

Oh did he now? ClubClio by any chance? Cant tell that boy anything!

yuuuuuuuup on the stand info i noticed you had a flamer beside you so ofc instantly text to see the story :cool: he aint good at keeping it shut lol!

Will have to get a look round it, bad enough when there was one defo one of the best colours and suits the ph1s

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Well played John, ill hopefully be in another next month aswell.

The worst of it is, itll look the same as my first one lol :eek: