ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You spend all day cleaning then it rains !

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Spent the majority of yesterday giving the car a proper good clean. Washed ,clay and waxed ,Polished the engine up and gave the interior a well deserved hover. And then it rained :mad:

Anyway went up goodwood for some pics in a few new parts of the grounds.

5522627800_93a4f6cf33_z.jpg

5522629358_60d05eb494_z.jpg

5522041703_2885aff7d8_z.jpg

5522043171_efab843048_z.jpg

Agreed on the splitter, doesn't really suit the car but good try. Is that number plate LEGAL? If so where did you get it, would really like a smaller type one for my 182 :)

This just happened to me....rain held off all morning until I was sealing with EGP and then it started chucking it down :(

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
your all wrong about the splitter :rasp: it was free at the end of the day !

the plate is not legal, got it from fancyplates mate. altho been pulled over by the popo twice and both time an officer looked over the car and didn't notice it.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
TBH i would replace it, but im not paying £118 for a ktec one that will probably break the second i hit a rabbit. Skoda ones are just a no for me period. So as this was free and made of rubber it stays. It took me a few weeks to get over how chavy/90's it looked and now i dont mind it so much.

the plate is not legal, got it from fancyplates mate. altho been pulled over by the popo twice and both time an officer looked over the car and didn't notice it.

Bummer, I once got three points on my license for driving a car without a front bumper so don't think i'll try my luck with the pigs round here, considering they've just had a pay cut aswell they'll probably be more likely to sting me :(

Evo 8 MR
TBH i would replace it, but im not paying £118 for a ktec one that will probably break the second i hit a rabbit. Skoda ones are just a no for me period. So as this was free and made of rubber it stays. It took me a few weeks to get over how chavy/90's it looked and now i dont mind it so much.

Splitter needs to go, no splitter is better than that thing. Besides why are you driving around hitting rabbits? You talk about it as if it's a daily thing lol.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like the splitter :) and a rabbit took a chunk out of my last K-Tec CF one...and ran away! lol

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nice mate more engine bay pics reqd thou . Not a fan of the splitter thou .

LY R26 #288
Looks good matey. Where abouts in Goodwood was this? I wouldn't mind going down there for some pics sometime.

The K-tec CF splitter would look sooo nice on that though!. I love mine. Its been on a whole month and is still on there... in one piece! lol.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Lol at the splitter hate!

Looks well Chris, missing your turini's much? :)

na as long as im not cleaning them mate

Looks nice and clean Chris :approve:

:)

Splitter needs to go, no splitter is better than that thing. Besides why are you driving around hitting rabbits? You talk about it as if it's a daily thing lol.

pretty much is mate, christ knows what wrong with them but the roads round here are littered with loads of them, if its not rabbits its badgers !

splitter looks nice imo! car looks lovely...

Finaly one who like it LOL

Looks good matey. Where abouts in Goodwood was this? I wouldn't mind going down there for some pics sometime.

The K-tec CF splitter would look sooo nice on that though!. I love mine. Its been on a whole month and is still on there... in one piece! lol.

Pics were taken in the big carpark behind the hangers mate. Give me a bell when you do, its literately 5 mins away from me !

LY R26 #288
Pics were taken in the big carpark behind the hangers mate. Give me a bell when you do, its literately 5 mins away from me !

Awesome, I'll do that. I'm only over in Bognor. I'm sure I've seen your clio near the Chichester park hotel before, could be wrong!.

I love that engine cover, I want it!. But I can just see £££££££££££ signs! haha.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Quality engine bay mate !! :approve: Nice without gong over the top .
Love the carbon airbox and cover Top job mate :cool: