ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You may be glad to hear

2.0 Auris
Ive this morning changed my lexus lights on my clio back to the standard lights so now it isnt so boy racer:approve:

2.0 Auris
Yes i think so its so so simple to change the lights but the bulbs in the front what a nightmare

LY 182
lol.

Good man, now get that spoiler removed and lower it and it will look this side of lovely.

Ive this morning changed my lexus lights on my clio back to the standard lights so now it isnt so boy racer:approve:

:dapprove: . get some LED lights like mine. Not at all chav, uses less energy from the battery and lasts probably 100 times longer than normal bulbs.

they can burn constantly for 1,000,000 minutes before running out. :approve:

2.0 Auris
Thanks pitty its a 1.2 8v its my first car it dose well you do have to rev it abit to get it moving but its great in town may not be the best built ect but its a great laugh to drive