ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You, In Your Soft-Top - Pics.

Not really driving the car but selling drugs non the less

Like a boss. Parked in disabled bay as standard

tumuse4y.jpg

320d
540285_10150961474505219_1195633563_n.jpg

Think this one is strong for gayness. It even says "TopQueer" on the front wing.

My disclaimer is that the stickers were only on for Le Mans 2011.

I miss that 5.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I do really like 3 series cab's lately, very nice indeed! Loving top queer.

Euan, just LOL! The best thing about that picture is how perfectly that sun visor is keeping a small strip out sun out of your eyes! Proper made me laugh!

HAI!!!!

No full suit, sorry chaps. I think the most spectacularly camp thing about this was asking my brother to come out and take a photo for me.

First miserable failed attempt...

small_VX220Sunset_10_zpsc3c5f04c.jpg

I'll go over the top instead and look a bit special in the process

small_VX220Sunset_09_zpsa728658c.jpg

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
All I have is me when I picked up my old MX5. JESUS CHRIST I MISS THAT DAMN CAR WHY GOD WHYYYYYY

I'll add it was me actually throwing some mad Gang signs up like a boss, so its gay enough for here no?

169604_10151944156875385_763369407_o.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Also have a few pictures of me in the passenger seat of a Z4M, and Z3. Roof down, two lads, 600% Homo.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Until someone posts a photo of themselves in an old Triumph or MG,
everyone's going to look like they're in a men seeking men ad.

Off the top of my head still no Ad (vx220), Fagan (VX and S2k), Jickolas (z4), Tyler.(vx220), Laura (zed & 5), Sam@btm (handbag spec 911), DK (baller spec SLgay - is that even a cab?) and countless MX5 and Z4 owners. Poor show!!

Self shot at the wheel of a Zphwoar... OOOOHH MATRON!

Are you replacing Stiller in the next Starsky and Hutch remake? ;)

567971.jpg